Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by the Columbus SC this evening while my wife was getting her teeth cleaned nearby... and found my MYP with matching VIN sitting right there on the lot! It apparently just arrived - the transport truck was even still parked in the alley behind the building. So far everything I can see appears to be in great shape.

I confirmed with one of the SAs they they'll check it over and detail it tomorrow (and apply the free PPF!) and then I should be all set for my delivery appointment right when they open on Friday 🎉
Wait… free PPF?

Some deliveries in northern states have been coming with the PPF accessory pre-installed (the kit that Tesla sells for the rear fenders). The SA I spoke with tonight confirms that mine will have that applied tomorrow before I pick up on Friday 👍🏻
Oddly, NY appears to NOT be included in the free PPF states. Very odd, but since I already bought it, I’m not TOO disappointed.

I stopped by the Columbus SC this evening while my wife was getting her teeth cleaned nearby... and found my MYP with matching VIN sitting right there on the lot! It apparently just arrived - the transport truck was even still parked in the alley behind the building. So far everything I can see appears to be in great shape.

I confirmed with one of the SAs they they'll check it over and detail it tomorrow (and apply the free PPF!) and then I should be all set for my delivery appointment right when they open on Friday 🎉
Man, that has to be so hard for you to see it, take pictures and walk away… definitely will be asking my SA about free PPF too.

Reactions: kpfefferle
Man, that has to be so hard for you to see it, take pictures and walk away… definitely will be asking my SA about free PPF too.
It sure was, but it was also exciting to see that it arrived safe and appears to be of excellent build quality. It would have been even worse if I had been driving the car I'll be trading in toward it - but I was driving my wife's car and physically couldn't have gotten my trade-in there before closing 😁

Reactions: Skyeforge
Red MYP looking great!!!

I likely would have been picking mine up in the next week or two (Red/White) but I was presented with a unique opportunity to have a car and save a ton of money so i have decided to hold off, as hard as it is. I have put my order on hold and will be waiting for more Austin Model Y news

Reactions: kpfefferle
We ordered MYP on May 8 with pick up in St Louis. Our delivery dates has been 5-8 wks to an actual date range. Now it keeps moving by 1 day later in date range. Today it’s Jun 16-30. Any thoughts if we have a chance to take delivery this quarter? The wait is a killer!

We ordered MYP on May 8 with pick up in St Louis. Our delivery dates has been 5-8 wks to an actual date range. Now it keeps moving by 1 day later in date range. Today it’s Jun 16-30. Any thoughts if we have a chance to take delivery this quarter? The wait is a killer!
Mine is doing the same. I was at June 13-30 last week. Now I am at June 18-30.