Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I predict you 8/12-8/22 people will get a VIN by today or tomorrow! GO GO GO!

jpy1980, are you opting for home delivery in LA here? or you are doing Bueno Park or MdR pick up? When we got my wife's model 3 they had options to choose either Bueno Park or MdR vs. Home Delivery. we ended up choosing home delivery (was biting my teeth and anticipating all kinds of issues; but the car came in almost flawless). When I ordered the MYP, there weren't any options at all but Home Delivery.

I just logged in for the 40th time today… I received my VIN!! Sending positive vibes to everyone!! Site says EDD 8/10-8/15. Originally had it marked as paying cash. Crickets with texting my first SA. Called the 800# and they switched it to finance and loan approved within minutes.

Order date 7/19
MYP | MSM | White interior| Tow | No FSD | VIN assigned on 8/9 248###

Last edited:
A question for you all since we're all anxiously awaiting our VINs -

Is anyone here worried about the staggered wheels on the Performance at all? From my research, it looks like the tires can't be rotated due to the stagger, and the tire treadwear warranty is halved because of it. I drive a few thousand miles a month and I'm not looking forward to paying for a set of rear tires once every 4-5 months or so - that seems ridiculously excessive.

What does everybody think?

Is anyone here worried about the staggered wheels on the Performance at all? From my research, it looks like the tires can't be rotated due to the stagger, and the tire treadwear warranty is halved because of it. I drive a few thousand miles a month and I'm not looking forward to paying for a set of rear tires once every 4-5 months or so - that seems ridiculously excessive.

I ordered a set of TSV Sportline wheels for this very reason. I'm not about to spend $2k on tires every year.

I'm going to be swapping those out for a set of winter wheel/tires for about 6 months a year. I'm hoping that will allow the stock tires to last a few years.

My previous car is heavy and the wheels are staggered. It does eat through tires very quickly (a set every 15k miles). It is unfortunate the price to pay if you want it that way or like the other said, order another pair if you will be driving a lot.

There's threads at

So as of this morning my EDD was 8/22-9/10

Got my VIN at around 12pm today. Called and was told car is on way and will be ready for pickup Friday.

What a rollercoaster we are on my friends.
Looking at your profile completion date makes me wish I just ordered performance from the start instead of the LR on 7/9 before changing the first of this month. 😂

Reactions: lchen6
So as of this morning my EDD was 8/22-9/10

Got my VIN at around 12pm today. Called and was told car is on way and will be ready for pickup Friday.

Weird that your MYP EDD shows it being much further out than mine, but you already have your VIN and I don't. As of right now, my EDD says 8/9 - 8/29, but then my order didn't get finalized until 7/15 and yours was finalized on 7/9.

I suspect I'll probably see a VIN for my MYP either this weekend or sometime next week.

Reactions: lchen6
EDD now 8/13 - 8/24, end date pushed back by +2 days....feels close yet so far.

Ordered on 7/8:

MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

Modified on 7/9:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21
8/7: 8/9 - 8/21
8/9: 8/10 - 8/21
8/10: 8/12 - 8/22
8/11: 8/13 - 8/24 as of today!

Just got my blue button / VIN this morning (4102xx) after ordering a black on black MYP on 6/28 with a previous delivery estimate of 8/12-8/22 (SoCal). After accepting delivery, the estimated date now says 6-7 weeks - unsurprisingly the last week of the quarter. The wife is heading back to the office at the end of the month and we have a 1 year old to jointly pickup/drop off but only a model S and an S2000 so it sounds like the baby will be getting some sun in the convertible.

Just got my blue button / VIN this morning (4102xx) after ordering a black on black MYP on 6/28 with a previous delivery estimate of 8/12-8/22 (SoCal). After accepting delivery, the estimated date now says 6-7 weeks - unsurprisingly the last week of the quarter. The wife is heading back to the office at the end of the month and we have a 1 year old to jointly pickup/drop off but only a model S and an S2000 so it sounds like the baby will be getting some sun in the convertible.
You should call your delivery center and see when the car will be ready. I think the EDD shown on the site goes haywire after getting the VIN. You’ll probably get the car in 1-2 weeks

I am in San Diego too and was able to schedule delivery this coming Sat after getting the VIN yesterday. Definitely call the delivery center and see if you haven't received a text to schedule it yet.