Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
alright, I just the please pay information and my car is scheduled to be delivered on Friday from 9am-6pm!

I'm curious to see if I should pay now or pay closer to the delivery date?
When we got our M3LR, we paid right away. Was there any benefit of paying closer to the delivery date ?(maybe I missed reading some of the insights earlier). Or this is just a peace of mind thing?

I got my VIN this morning, but my trade in offer expired yesterday so now I'm waiting for an updated trade in offer on my Model 3. Really hoping it's not as low as tesla.com/tradein is estimating! I also listed the car for sale privately, but may have to delay delivery until the car is sold...

MYP - MSM / White / no tow / no FSD
Ordered: 07/17
EDD: 08/26-09/01

Reactions: jpy1980
I got my VIN this morning, but my trade in offer expired yesterday so now I'm waiting for an updated trade in offer on my Model 3. Really hoping it's not as low as tesla.com/tradein is estimating! I also listed the car for sale privately, but may have to delay delivery until the car is sold...

MYP - MSM / White / no tow / no FSD
Ordered: 07/17
EDD: 08/26-09/01
have you tried vroom/carmax/carvana? I sold my Model X to Carvana (vroom in CA got really bad reviews), and got $5k more than tesla offered.

Reactions: AK_MYP
I switched my LR order to performance also yesterday, so I'll be interested to see how or EED's for performance line up since we both have "5-6 weeks" right now and we are on opposite sides of the country. I have a feeling you may get yours first and I'll be at the end of quarter push being about 40 miles from the factory.
You wouldn't get yours sooner? I would think you would be at the 5 week mark and I would be at the 6 week mark.

OK - so called to make my final payment this morning and asked for a status on my delivery, and despite no change in the Tesla webpage or app I had been moved to home delivery without being told that was the case. I told them absolutely not, I want to be at a service center to inspect/approve the car before I drive 50 miles home and find some issue. So, you should all beware their service centers are apparently bursting with cars and they are doing their best to get them out as soon as possible without letting you inspect and repair on site.

have you tried vroom/carmax/carvana? I sold my Model X to Carvana (vroom in CA got really bad reviews), and got $5k more than tesla offered.
Yep, Carvana and Vroom were about $4k less than Tesla's initial offer. I just tried carmax last night and they were $3k less. I'm also saving additional $3k in taxes if I trade in to Tesla.

Everything is good now, though. Tesla just came back and offered me $500 less than their initial offer, so I'm just taking that and moving forward with delivery!

I have the following orders in for Scottsdale AZ pickup:

7/28 M3SR+ White/white EDD 10/24-11/3
8/1 MYLR White/white EDD 11/15-11/24
8/18 MYP White/white No EDD.

Will take whichever shows up first, and still on the daily hunt for an inventory car. Really hoping to get a vehicle on or before 9/15

Reactions: AK_MYP