Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man, I've been eyeballing those T Sportline wheels for long time (are those the TS5 20" or 19"?) Did you put them on yourself today? Looks amazing.

Edit: Sorry I went straight to the pictures as those attracted my attention right away and bypassed all the texts. All my questions are answered! Thank you for sharing.

I put them on myself in the garage with a floor jack and a puck. Took my time on each corner, and while the wheel was off I put on the mud flaps (and unplugged the PWS speaker.... never cared or used the boombox feature in my Model 3, but I had to immediately get rid of the ufo sounds!).

I'm just glad the square 21" setup worked out well so I can rotate all 4 of my tires at the same time. I've seen people do a square 19" or 20" setup on their MYP but never a 21" square setup. I guess I had to be the guinea pig on this one 😁. Plus, the fitment is perfect as the +30mm offset in the rear is flush with the fender.

Offset1.jpg

I'm just glad the square 21" setup worked out well so I can rotate all 4 of my tires at the same time. I've seen people do a square 19" or 20" setup on their MYP but never a 21" square setup. I guess I had to be the guinea pig on this one 😁. Plus, the fitment is perfect as the +30mm offset in the rear is flush with the fender.
Awesome! I will reach out to you later (after you've driven them for a while) for a final review/feedback. I might be copying you for the set up. Those TS5 21" looks amazing!!!! 😎😎😎

Reactions: Macroach and SDM44
I put them on myself in the garage with a floor jack and a puck. Took my time on each corner, and while the wheel was off I put on the mud flaps (and unplugged the PWS speaker.... never cared or used the boombox feature in my Model 3, but I had to immediately get rid of the ufo sounds!).

Offset1.jpg
Looks amazing! What flaps did you go with?

Reactions: Ormond
Well this will pretty much be my farewell post in this thread, as I now have my MYP and it is A W E S O M E!

Finally had a chance to take it out this afternoon after everything I did below, and it's really fast. It's also very fun to drive, but gotta get used to the super strong regenerative braking as I used to keep it on the low setting in my Model 3 (that option isn't available anymore).

After the rain stopped this morning, I changed out the wheels (those Uberturbines are heavy... 66 & 70 lbs each, while my 21" TS5 wheels & tires are 57 lbs), put on some mud flaps, debadged everything and put on a satin black T emblem on the rear hatch, and also started on the interior by wrapping my console & dash, and throwing in a bunch of small items I had picked up along the way. After I get the homelink installed on Tuesday, and then PPF & tint later next week, it'll be all done.... for now.

Good luck to everyone on here and hope you guys get your cars soon. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding your orders, EDD, rate matching with DCU, or anything I've done to my car.

MYP-1-ST-1.jpg

MYP-1-ST-2.jpg

MYP-1-ST-3.jpg
Nice wheels. Eventhough the wheels are lighter it won’t be as efficient on wh/mi as the stock. I’m going to guess you avg 330-350wh/mi. Would like to hear back nice you Put miles on it.

The car was delivered bright and early at 7am sharp. I will he busy putting on the accessories all daybut here are two quick pictures for now.

The quality isn’t as great as my wife’s M3LR for sure. There’s some frunk trunk panel gaps and minor paint chip touch up already (it’s not a demo car I’m certain as it only has 15 miles on it). Overall, “not bad”.

@TheSackLakeKid waiting for your update now.

Attachments

• 4CFBB104-CDD5-4C0F-B66C-DB9A845C3366.jpeg
    4CFBB104-CDD5-4C0F-B66C-DB9A845C3366.jpeg
    868.9 KB · Views: 84
  • D8253F47-1DC5-4997-8397-7B006883C7F4.jpeg
    D8253F47-1DC5-4997-8397-7B006883C7F4.jpeg
    522.7 KB · Views: 63
Well this will pretty much be my farewell post in this thread, as I now have my MYP and it is A W E S O M E!

Finally had a chance to take it out this afternoon after everything I did below, and it's really fast. It's also very fun to drive, but gotta get used to the super strong regenerative braking as I used to keep it on the low setting in my Model 3 (that option isn't available anymore).

After the rain stopped this morning, I changed out the wheels (those Uberturbines are heavy... 66 & 70 lbs each, while my 21" TS5 wheels & tires are 57 lbs), put on some mud flaps, debadged everything and put on a satin black T emblem on the rear hatch, and also started on the interior by wrapping my console & dash, and throwing in a bunch of small items I had picked up along the way. After I get the homelink installed on Tuesday, and then PPF & tint later next week, it'll be all done.... for now.

Good luck to everyone on here and hope you guys get your cars soon. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding your orders, EDD, rate matching with DCU, or anything I've done to my car.

MYP-1-ST-1.jpg

MYP-1-ST-2.jpg

MYP-1-ST-3.jpg
Beautiful ride! Congratulations my friend. Enjoy and be safe!

Reactions: AK_MYP and SDM44
The quality isn’t as great as my wife’s M3LR for sure. There’s some frunk trunk panel gaps and minor paint chip touch up already (it’s not a demo car I’m certain as it only has 15 miles on it). Overall, “not bad”.

Congrats! 🙌

I noticed yesterday when I washed my car (which I advise people to do when they take delivery, as you're really able to inspect everything up close when you're drying it), and I noticed in a couple of spots that looked like touch-up paint was used or smeared on my car - one on the hood and one on the rear passenger door. I wiped it down with some isopropyl alcohol and a microfiber towel and it came right off, and the paint underneath was perfect so it looks like it could've been smeared on somehow. Either way, glad to see it wasn't actual touch-up paint covering a defect.

At least with a black car, you won't notice panel gaps as much as a bright white car :p

Reactions: Ormond and lchen6