Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow, this is amazi

ng. Glad 265's in the front worked.
Go to post #50 & 55 on this page, see that the upgraded tires work very well, also protect the wheels nicely. That is what I am going to do to my Tesla.

Reactions: AK_MYP
Ugh, just got a call from a local SA saying my car has arrived, but there’s a paint defect that requires repainting a piece at a body shop (doh!). So my delivery date is moved out by a week to 9/2. She says she’ll be in touch if they finish the job earlier. I had a sneaky suspicion that my delivery was going to be delayed, but didn’t think it would be for a paint defect. Hopefully that’s the only thing wrong with it. I guess the wait continues…

Yep, I'm going to get a separate wheel/tire combo for winter since I like switching out the wheels myself at home. Planning on going with a non-staggered 19" wheel of some sort, but haven't decided on a particular wheel/tire yet.
Ditto here in Nebraska. While we don't get as much snow, our road clearance is way worse than yours (I used to live in the Cities).

Reactions: minnesnowta
I have had a VIN assigned, EDDs starting around 7/30. mvpa was signed and approved, 3rd party financing in place and sent to TESLA . Since then my trade in was reassessed $1,800 lower with less than 100 miles change on odometer. CARMAX and others still offer more than TESLAs original offer. No communication. Each time my EDD window is reached it is pushed back over the past month by a few days. I have sent a check in for financing already and now have to come up with another $1,800 cash. Tesla really doesn't seem to care about communication with its customers. I am about done with this process.

I know there trade ins offers are only good for a month, but it is super annoying when they promise a car during a window and then don't deliver on time and turn around and change the terms of a signed contract. Feels like going to buy a car off a used car lot on a street corner

MYLR Silver

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Forgot to mention my current window is 8/24 to 8/29. If history is any predictor I will log in tomorrow and the dates will move to 8/30 to 9/4 delivery dates with no email or text notification. My understanding is TESLA hasn't historically given much wiggle room for delivery dates once your vehicle is ready to pick-up. I read an Electrek article where the article writer was given an ultimatum to pickup the car within two days or the vehicle would be given to someone else and they would go back into the que.

I have postponed a trip a couple of times because of this and the constantly changing delivery windows.

My advise live your life don't check the dates and when you get the phone call you will know they have your vehicle and whether or not your are available to pick it up.

MYLR Silver

Reactions: AK_MYP
I have had a VIN assigned, EDDs starting around 7/30. mvpa was signed and approved, 3rd party financing in place and sent to TESLA . Since then my trade in was reassessed $1,800 lower with less than 100 miles change on odometer. CARMAX and others still offer more than TESLAs original offer. No communication. Each time my EDD window is reached it is pushed back over the past month by a few days. I have sent a check in for financing already and now have to come up with another $1,800 cash. Tesla really doesn't seem to care about communication with its customers. I am about done with this process.

I know there trade ins offers are only good for a month, but it is super annoying when they promise a car during a window and then don't deliver on time and turn around and change the terms of a signed contract. Feels like going to buy a car off a used car lot on a street corner

MYLR Silver
I wonder if having a trade in throws you towards the back. I have a trade in as well.

OD 8/16 - New EDD has moved from 9/2 - 9/30 to a smaller window of 9/6 - 9/18. Target is getting smaller!

MYP | Deep Blue Metallic | Black Interior | No Tow | No FSD
Just got my VIN and a new update!

VIN #258XXX with delivery now down to 9/8 - 9/11. Amazing that with the 6 month lead times on the MYLR, I will likely have a MYP is less than 4 weeks.

Just got my VIN and a new update!

VIN #258XXX with delivery now down to 9/8 - 9/11. Amazing that with the 6 month lead times on the MYLR, I will likely have a MYP is less than 4 weeks.
Congrats! I ordered 8/15 on west coast. EDD 9/1-9/21. No movement and no narrowing of dates #TeamRed. Hoping for a VIN in the next week

Last edited: