Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same config here and ordered on 8/12. I think there are others even before me with that config still waiting.
Definitely interesting how their logistics work but I know it’s not a simple queue line like lots of people expect.
I don't know if it matters in terms of priority but I am coming out of a 2020 M3P and ordered a 2021 M3P and then switched to the Y.

Originally ordered on 7/10 a MYLR, all stock except white interior. Decided to change my order to the P this morning, ended up getting a VIN and scheduling for delivery tomorrow. The VIN is from the 257 batch, is it possible this was a reject and which is how I got it so fast after swapping?
Shouldn’t be a reject. I confirmed with Tesla on Tuesday that my 258 VIN completed production that day and was being delivered to Scottsdale the following day.

The newest VIN I’ve seen is 259. May have just been perfect timing for you with an excess car configuration in a batch.

Originally ordered on 7/10 a MYLR, all stock except white interior. Decided to change my order to the P this morning, ended up getting a VIN and scheduling for delivery tomorrow. The VIN is from the 257 batch, is it possible this was a reject and which is how I got it so fast after swapping?
I put in my MYP order Sunday and am currently getting delivery date of 9/4-9/10 with a 256 number.

Reactions: bcuzYnot
9C0395B9-BF2F-4068-B181-FA4E85443A8B.jpeg

Picked up my MYP in Spokane, WA today. Ordered 7/15, no tow with black interior. Car was just about perfect. One small misalignment on left rear door but received the “within spec” response from the service guy. Not a hill I’m gonna die on and probably wouldn’t have noticed it if I wasn’t part of this forum. 😂

Car performs great and I actually love the ride quality. No complaints from me. My toddler named it Olaf.

View attachment 701908
Picked up my MYP in Spokane, WA today. Ordered 7/15, no tow with black interior. Car was just about perfect. One small misalignment on left rear door but received the “within spec” response from the service guy. Not a hill I’m gonna die on and probably wouldn’t have noticed it if I wasn’t part of this forum. 😂

Car performs great and I actually love the ride quality. No complaints from me. My toddler named it Olaf.
Looks awesome! Congratulations

View attachment 701908

Very nice looking! Which wheels are those?

Reactions: AK_MYP
View attachment 701908

I saw some say the newer MYP in the design tool now comes without the red caliper, does yours still have the red caliper?