Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still see the red calipers in the images on the design tool. Did it use to specifically call it out?
in the past when using the tools, in the wheel close up shot, the red caliper is very apparent, but that has changed recently and none of the close up you can see the red now. Only the first vehicle photo has some red you can tell but the other was definitely updated/changed.

in the past when using the tools, in the wheel close up shot, the red caliper is very apparent, but that has changed recently and none of the close up you can see the red now. Only the first vehicle photo has some red you can tell but the other was definitely updated/changed.
The red is definitely still there when zooming in but it almost looks like a MS Paint job to erase the red lol. It’s pretty sloppy looking. The Model 3 page is similar to the Model Y except that the M3 has a Feature Details button that does show an up close image of the red calipers while the Model Y does not. Hopefully they haven’t gotten rid of the red!

Got my vin today after placing an order for a MYP - MSM with white interior on 08.23. My EDD was showing 09.07-09.24. Scheduled for delivery NJ on 09.01!
Also got that DCU 1.24% match as well!
Congrats!
Btw how did that DCU apply and match process work out? I've seen a few people post about it here, but been hesitant on giving it a try.
Did you follow a guide or something you can point to?

Congrats!
Btw how did that DCU apply and match process work out? I've seen a few people post about it here, but been hesitant on giving it a try.
Did you follow a guide or something you can point to?
Once you get your VIN and are reasonably sure that you will get the car within ~60 days I would do this:

0. Keep the tesla reservation set to Cash, no reason to change it.

1. ⁠Apply for the loan with DCU, specifying the exact amount you want. DCU should then send you a notification asking for an MVPA.
2. ⁠Contact [email protected] and ask them to provide an MVPA that specifies that amount as financed from DCU. You can tell them that DCU requires an MVPA in order to approve loans and they should expedite it for you.
3. ⁠Upload the MVPA to the DCU loan application.
4. ⁠Call DCU and tell them that you have uploaded the MVPA and would like the loan documents. Make sure to tell them that you plan to do direct deposit for the extra 0.5% rate discount. They should send you the docusign.
5. ⁠export the docusign to PDF and send to ratematch, asking for the 72mo loan at a matching rate.
6. ⁠ratematch will automatically update your reservation to Financed with the proper terms. Once you have verified that, cancel the docusign and reject/close the loan with DCU.

Reactions: tacho and AK_MYP
91B2696A-89C6-41E8-8150-D2DAA3CD780A.jpeg

Picked Up Today in Tampa, Quality was A+ I looked it over several times nothing was off I was impressed.

View attachment 702314
Picked Up Today in Tampa, Quality was A+ I looked it over several times nothing was off I was impressed.
I was torn between blue and gray. The wife liked gray better so we went that route. But I still love the blue with white interior. Good to hear the car was A+! Seems like Tesla has improved their quality control quite a bit this year.

Reactions: medicconnor
Well it looks like I may have gotten lucky. A MYP popped up tonight in current inventory located about 4 ½ hour drive from me in Phoenix and I grabbed it. Everything I had on order except interior is white vs black that we ordered. I like the white better but the car is for my wife and she was worried that white would get dirty. Well now we will see I guess. Of course I’m always a little worried as to why it was in current inventory but I'll have to look into that. Not going to cancel my current MYP yet though. Hopefully all is well but I won’t feel comfortable until I have thouroghly checked it out and asked the right questions. So after over 7 months of waiting for various Teslas and no car since March, I can finally say…….I have a VIN! VIN# 257.
Wall Charger goes in Monday

Mine is holding at 9/6-9/26. I’m just assuming I’ll have it sometime before the end of Q3 since I’m right across the bay from the factory.

The SA I spoke with when I did my test drive told me the EDDs for their location have been pretty spot on.
I have a 9/7-9/27 for the past week. Hopefully I get it earlier though because my M3 trade in has a high trade in value. Don't want that to get re-evaluated and it goes down.

Well it looks like I may have gotten lucky. A MYP popped up tonight in current inventory located about 4 ½ hour drive from me in Phoenix and I grabbed it. Everything I had on order except interior is white vs black that we ordered. I like the white better but the car is for my wife and she was worried that white would get dirty. Well now we will see I guess. Of course I’m always a little worried as to why it was in current inventory but I'll have to look into that. Not going to cancel my current MYP yet though. Hopefully all is well but I won’t feel comfortable until I have thouroghly checked it out and asked the right questions. So after over 7 months of waiting for various Teslas and no car since March, I can finally say…….I have a VIN! VIN# 257.
Wall Charger goes in Monday
Congrats!!!! Does it have biohazard mode?