Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Definitely agree. The 3k difference is an insane deal for MYP, and is what made it a no brainer for me. Similar cars from other luxury brands range in anywhere from 15-30k more to upgrade to the “highest performance” one.
The MYP is quicker than many exotics and 99.9 percent of Audis, BMWs, Mercs, Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers, and Challengers...and it can fit 2 car seats and the contents of a Target run in the back. Well worth it.

The MYP is quicker than many exotics and 99.9 percent of Audis, BMWs, Mercs, Camaros, Mustangs, Chargers, and Challengers...and it can fit 2 car seats and the contents of a Target run in the back. Well worth it.
Yep, the MYP is a beast. I cross shopped the Bmw x3M and Mercedes glc63s. Definitely enjoyed those cars as well, but couldn’t pass up the MYP with my options at 63k vs X3M at 78k and GLC63 at almost 100k (had a dealer markup of 10k also). Not even mentioning saving a couple hundred a month in gas. As a daily driver the Tesla can’t be beat.

After my MYLR EDD changed to January a few days ago I decided to upgrade to MYP today (Defnintely helped seeing the exact spec I ordered on the road today before making the call). Called my local Tesla store and luckily a manager answered the phone and helped update my current MYLR order to the MYP instead of placing a new order with a new $250 deposit. I need a car rather quickly as I sold my car recently on a deal I couldnt pass. I have a feeling the 4-5 week wait is not very accurate tho... here's to hoping

The price difference from my MYLR order was not much, so I don't see how alot more folks wouldnt change to MYP. Difference was $57.9 vs $62.9. Add in Perf. Boost and its a $3k diff. Definitely worth it over waiting 5 months and constantly tempted at buying another car.
Yah, it’s what I did as well. If your getting the induction wheels which many are, then it’s only 5K difference. For you I think the 4-5 weeks will be accurate. You will definitely be in the EOQ rush. A couple more weeks and then deliveries will rain down on us west coasters……and hard.

Holy cow!! Just received notification to make the cash payment and delivery is now Aug 28-31. VIN assigned too. Is payoff before delivery normal? I was expecting to pay post-delivery after inspecting the vehicle.
The good news keeps coming. I picked up the MYP today at the Marina Del Rey Delivery Center. Incredibly easy process, even though Tesla's system to enter ACH payment info was down for about 30 mins. I was amazed by the quality of the fit/finish and couldn't find any significant issues during the pre-deliver inspection. Kudos to Tesla for upping their game here!

The good news keeps coming. I picked up the MYP today at the Marina Del Rey Delivery Center. Incredibly easy process, even though Tesla's system to enter ACH payment info was down for about 30 mins. I was amazed by the quality of the fit/finish and couldn't find any significant issues during the pre-deliver inspection. Kudos to Tesla for upping their game here!
When did you place your order? Color combo?

Same, still stuck on 4-5 weeks. New forum friend sent me a LR inventory he came across in my build, unfortuately it was gone by the time i woke up this morning. I would have considered it for sure. but now I'm kinda looking forward to the P. Just hope the spoiler is glued on properly whenever it finally comes LOL