Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Darn, I just refreshed my profile and here's the update.
I went from August 31 - September 20 > 4-5 weeks (like everyone else) > September 09 - September 29

So basically +9 and +9 on my previous EDD range. Oh well, let the refreshing continue 😅

I went from August 31 - September 20 > 4-5 weeks (like everyone else) > September 09 - September 29

So basically +9 and +9 on my previous EDD range. Oh well, let the refreshing continue 😅

Mine is back as well, with Sept 1 to 21st Edd now

Reactions: tacho
MYP white on white, ordered on 07/27 here in Vancouver (Langley), Canada. Original EDD was 08/22-09/06 after several pushed back, it’s showing 09/03-09/13 as of today. Still no VIN and not heard from the SA. The EDD window is narrowing down and I assume this is good news?
My VIN appeared the morning after the window shrank to 10 days. I bet yours will be in your account tomorrow!