Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a good model y lease calculator spreadsheet or a website that actually seems to come up with accurate numbers. I am trying to do some adjustments if I change my down payment amount.
You can customize this right on the Tesla website :) Go through and start your order with your build, once you get to the page where you place your deposit, click Lease and then click Customize Payment.

1630431191752.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Ormond
Does anyone have a good model y lease calculator spreadsheet or a website that actually seems to come up with accurate numbers. I am trying to do some adjustments if I change my down payment amount.
Tesla Leases are horrible, I strongly suggest a purchase....This comes from someone in the Car Biz and I have leased at least 5+ cars in the last 10 years

Reactions: Terpslax
Tesla Leases are horrible, I strongly suggest a purchase....This comes from someone in the Car Biz and I have leased at least 5+ cars in the last 10 years
Agree, Tesla has strong residuals in the real world market, but you can’t even take advantage of that due to their closed end lease policy. Not only that, their leases are not subsidized by the company as much as those from the German competitors, causing higher payments. I would say most of the time you will come ahead financing over 60-72 and selling the car after 3 yr, even with a slightly higher payment

Reactions: Brightside1
Agree, Tesla has strong residuals in the real world market, but you can’t even take advantage of that due to their closed end lease policy. I would say most of the time you will come ahead financing over 60-72 and selling the car after 3 yr, even with a slightly higher payment
Why let you keep the car when they can turn around and sell it for 70% of its original asking price ;)

Ugh, just got a call from a local SA saying my car has arrived, but there’s a paint defect that requires repainting a piece at a body shop (doh!). So my delivery date is moved out by a week to 9/2. She says she’ll be in touch if they finish the job earlier. I had a sneaky suspicion that my delivery was going to be delayed, but didn’t think it would be for a paint defect. Hopefully that’s the only thing wrong with it. I guess the wait continues…
Got a call from my local SA saying the paint issue on my car has been repaired and they will deliver it tomorrow morning. I can't wait to finally graduate from this thread! LOL!

Yup, and quality usually suffers ALOT MORE on these EoQ deliveries (based on historical results)..... :(
Didn't Elon say they're running at basically half capacity due to parts shortages? Curious how they can make an EoQ push when they can't even max out their production lines. If anything, what I'm seeing is the LR orders being delayed to push up the P orders

Reactions: Ormond and jebinc
Didn't Elon say they're running at basically half capacity due to parts shortages? Curious how they can make an EoQ push when they can't even max out their production lines. If anything, what I'm seeing is the LR orders being delayed to push up the P orders
Apparently not, because if you order today, you'll get it in 3-4 weeks....notwithstanding all the people on this thread that have been waiting since early July

Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out.
956E6AF4-91A2-4620-BDCB-BF850FB6C160.jpeg

Picked up the MYP Sunday afternoon and everything in the process went great. The only stressful part was the number they texted us for where to find our car had a red model 3 in it when we arrived.

The car was perfect, nothing stood out to make a follow up appointment. It’s definitely been worth the wait and is one of the funnest cars I’ve ever driven, 100% feels like a rollercoaster when you really want to test the acceleration out. View attachment 703740
Congrats! can't wait for mine to arrive!

Enjoy! 👊