Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever get a VIN near term, when the VIN range was greater than two weeks and the first day in the range was ~two weeks away?
I ordered at Bellevue SC for delivery at Renton SC. I am on my second VIN after 6 push backs on the EDD for the first VIN. Right now EDD shows 9/1 to 9/6. Every time I have gotten to day 2 of the EDD the date is pushed out a week.

Renton SC told us with the new VIN we could expect delivery in the near future. They stated the new VIN was assigned so as to not delay us another 3-4 weeks. When asked for clarification what that meant the reply was again so as to not delay us another 3 to 4 weeks.

I ordered at Bellevue SC for delivery at Renton SC. I am on my second VIN after 6 push backs on the EDD for the first VIN. Right now EDD shows 9/1 to 9/6. Every time I have gotten to day 2 of the EDD the date is pushed out a week.

Renton SC told us with the new VIN we could expect delivery in the near future. They stated the new VIN was assigned so as to not delay us another 3-4 weeks. When asked for clarification what that meant the reply was again so as to not delay us another 3 to 4 weeks.
@rdkeet@hotmail What happened to the first VIN? How did they explain the change to the second VIN? And you ordered a MYP; what configuration/colors? I saw they had a red one in inventory yesterday for sale... Exactly my configuration, but red instead of white exterior.... I almost took it!

Leased MYP last year 8/20/20 and was delivered 9/26/20

Ran over debris from drunk driver 8/15/21

Ordered (financing) 8/31. EDD 4-5 weeks (order page now shows 3-4 weeks) while i wait for insurance to declare it totaled.

White/Black MYP. Bay Area.
wow that sucks!

Always a sign of a great vehicle when someone replaces their totaled car with the same make/model again.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Anyone get a tire fee on their final payment? I made my original final payment last weekend and everything was complete then today I saw $6 tire fee pop up had to make another final payment. Not a big deal but is that normal and what’s it for if tires already come with the car haha.

Anyone get a tire fee on their final payment? I made my original final payment last weekend and everything was complete then today I saw $6 tire fee pop up had to make another final payment. Not a big deal but is that normal and what’s it for if tires already come with the car haha.
I just picked up from Paramus yesterday and didn’t pay a tire fee. Ordered 08.23 and picked up 08.31.