Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, with an order date of 7/27 and an initial EDD of 7-9 weeks, my blue MYP finally arrived today after what seemed like forever. The actual time it took is certainly much better than I anticipated, but as we all know waiting is hard.

I haven’t given it a thorough inspection yet, but so far I haven’t seen anything that would require a service appointment yet. Hopefully it’ll be all good after I comb through it more thoroughly.

A couple of things I didn’t expect are that it came with front mudflaps and rear PPF installed. I already bought a set of the mudflaps while waiting for the car so I guess I will try to return them.

With that, I’m happy to be graduating from this thread. Hopefully your cars will all arrive in a timely manner!
278E7822-7AAD-4959-B60B-433C6FC6CBD1.jpeg

Well, with an order date of 7/27 and an initial EDD of 7-9 weeks, my blue MYP finally arrived today after what seemed like forever. The actual time it took is certainly much better than I anticipated, but as we all know waiting is hard.

I haven’t given it a thorough inspection yet, but so far I haven’t seen anything that would require a service appointment yet. Hopefully it’ll be all good after I comb through it more thoroughly.

A couple of things I didn’t expect are that it came with front mudflaps and rear PPF installed. I already bought a set of the mudflaps while waiting for the car so I guess I will try to return them.

With that, I’m happy to be graduating from this thread. Hopefully your cars will all arrive in a timely manner!
View attachment 704045
Congrats! What a gorgeous machine.

Reactions: gx9901

View attachment 704045
Beautiful! I have the exact same MYP on order and also in MN, can't wait!

Does anyone

View attachment 704045
Congrats! Can you give a short description of the delivery process to your home? Did you review the car while the Tesla rep was still there or did they leave immiediately? Did you have to pay any remaining balance on the vehicle before or at delivery?
Thanks!

Cool! I take that you'll be getting a set of winter wheels? I was going to get a set from Tire-rack, but TSportsline is running a Labor Day sale with free shipping so I'm thinking about getting a set from them instead.
Yea I am, I have a a set of Replika 241s on the way and will likely pick up some X-Ice Snow tires this weekend with all the sales going on. Initially I didn't go with T-Sportline's set because they were more expensive than getting everything separately, but the labor day sale they're having doesn't make it a bad deal imo.

Reactions: gx9901