Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0950748F-5E04-405C-85A0-ED9031041BDB.jpeg
I woke up this morning and it was already delivered to my house. Is this normal for home delivery? I didn’t receive a courtesy call telling me that the car was en route. I had no choice but to accept delivery.

The driver A pillar, rear passenger door, rear tail light were not flushed. Interior was clean except for some fingerprints that wiped away. No curb rash or exterior scratches. Other than that, it’s stunning.

Time to open all the Amazon boxes and install the accessories.

Let the VIN rain come down so that everyone can enjoy their vehicles.

View attachment 705162I woke up this morning and it was already delivered to my house. Is this normal for home delivery? I didn’t receive a courtesy call telling me that the car was en route. I had no choice but to accept delivery.

The driver A pillar, rear passenger door, rear tail light were not flushed. Interior was clean except for some fingerprints that wiped away. No curb rash or exterior scratches. Other than that, it’s stunning.

I'd be super happy if I woke up and my car was in the driveway.

View attachment 705162I woke up this morning and it was already delivered to my house. Is this normal for home delivery? I didn’t receive a courtesy call telling me that the car was en route. I had no choice but to accept delivery.

Congratulation…looks great.

Reactions: diddy
0F446683-CB9F-47C0-85B3-D4FA22F71979.jpeg
A1936FFD-12EC-4B06-B492-0D8A376504B3.jpeg
15CA73E4-CE41-43BD-A161-016F8DBECAA7.jpeg
63C4D2AF-5239-4B82-ABD2-2F4FE6EA6A65.jpeg

Delivery for my MYP Today. Inventory vehicle I grabbed last week. Easy delivery. Few small problems but nothing major. Misaligned rear passenger door. One side was good and the other is pictured here. Scheduled service appointment to fix it. Next was a dirty/smudged passenger side interior B pillar. Delivery person got some cleaner and cleaned it during delivery. Next was a slightly misaligned plastic molding under rear bumper on one side only. Not even sure if I will list it for the service appointment. Last was that they did not have my Monroney sticker. They printed me out an 8x11 copy but what the hell? Car is beautiful and Expensive! $66,944. No FSD. Holy hell! Checked new wall charger when we got home. Working like a charm. 240 volts and 48 amps

I’m not sure which is worse. The EDD craziness a few weeks ago or the deafening silence of “no change”
Definitely the latter because many of us are within our EDD or about to be within it now.

At least for me, EDD craziness only 1-2 weeks after I ordered wasn’t as big of a deal because I knew I wasn’t getting a car that soon anyway. But now my EDD starts tomorrow and it’s been crickets for others already in their window…