Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Delivery day was today, picked up at the Lynnwood SC. No issues that I could see, all panel gaps were even, doors sealed properly, no rattles or weird noises, paint looked good. It came with PPF on the rear door area, but no mudflaps. Interestingly enough, all the LRs I saw in the pickup area had front mudflaps, but none of the MYPs did
Did you ever find out why that is?

Anyone know if there's a trade-in e-mail we can reach out to? I have a trade-in on my current MYP order worth $43,200 that was given to me a few weeks ago. I just tried checking a new trade-in offer via tesla.com/tradein and was offered $46,800. My SA said he forwarded my e-mail to the trade-in team but haven't heard back.

Is there any significance in 2021 vs 2022 other than potentially resale value as it makes the car seem a year newer? Are there expected to be any feature changes? What is best way to tell if you have 2021 vs 2022?
I would suggest not much, other than future resale value. Tesla rolls changes in throughout the year. Most recently, the biodefense mode, double pane glass, dimming side mirrors, etc. All of this was rolled out incrementally throughout the 2021 season.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Is there any significance in 2021 vs 2022 other than potentially resale value as it makes the car seem a year newer? Are there expected to be any feature changes? What is best way to tell if you have 2021 vs 2022?
Likely nothing will change at the time of the switch to calling it a 2022.

I’m hoping they continue to innovate on the car but Tesla also focused on removing radar and passenger lumbar adjustments in 2021. My gut feeling is 2022 will be a mild year for the MY. Probably new single piece front casting once Texas is up and running but all signs are pointing towards 2023 for any meaningful manufacturing of the newer battery cells. Tesla could end up focusing more on trying to get orders out the door in 2022 while juggling all the components and materials shortages rather than adding cool new features.

Anyone know if there's a trade-in e-mail we can reach out to? I have a trade-in on my current MYP order worth $43,200 that was given to me a few weeks ago. I just tried checking a new trade-in offer via tesla.com/tradein and was offered $46,800. My SA said he forwarded my e-mail to the trade-in team but haven't heard back.
I was given this email [email protected] by customer service when I needed a second trade in offer to get reviewed and it was taking forever after my VIN.

Curious if we will see new order estimates go to 2-3 weeks this week. Wonder how narrow they go on MYP before going to 4th quarter estimates.
They have completely removed the estimates on the order page again. That happened last time they did an update so we’ll see.

With the slowdown we’re seeing right now in VINs to August orders, I would think they won’t be able to deliver new orders before EOQ at this point. Probably not to the East coast from Fremont which is why it rained VINs on the east coast a couple of weeks ago.