Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No Change today.. if pattern holds I'll be in EDD for the 4th time Tomorrow, then Thursday It will shift again. The big question is will the date range shrink or stay the same.
EDD 9/8-9/21
I was wrong. Just was checking the app to check an alert for my powerwalls car and I GOT A VIN for my MYP Order #262,***. EDD now 9/7-9/10

Little concerned it's 262 when i've seen 265 and up but I'll take it. Just hope the spoiler is fully on it LOL

Did your agreements button go blue?
Not yet. I did receive an email to pay in full since I had it on cash payment, and received a
I was wrong. Just was checking the app to check an alert for my powerwalls car and I GOT A VIN for my MYP Order #262,***. EDD now 9/7-9/10

Little concerned it's 262 when i've seen 265 and up but I'll take it. Just hope the spoiler is fully on it LOL
My VIN shows 269

I know you switched your order from MYLR to MYP but I have an 8/19 order and I'm hoping my VIN is just around the corner....

Hello, all. I have not been on this MYP thread. We ordered MX refresh with the latest EDD of Oct until they removed it a couple of days ago. We don't think we will get the MX anytime soon. So, we are thinking of just getting a MYP in the meantime since we need a car mid Oct. Couple of questions...

1. Has the (current) MYP ED been at this 3-4 weeks for a while? I thought it was longer before. Since we need a car by mid Oct, I assume we need to order it now but still reluctant in case we get an update on our MX order.
2. If we order now (assuming we will get it early Oct), but then delay our delivery until we really need a car later in the month, do we get push back another 3-4 weeks? or just until they have the next batch. We are also thinking of getting the 2022 model instead in case we want to sell or trade in when our MX is ready.

Thanks.

Hello, all. I have not been on this MYP thread. We ordered MX refresh with the latest EDD of Oct until they removed it a couple of days ago. We don't think we will get the MX anytime soon. So, we are thinking of just getting a MYP in the meantime since we need a car mid Oct. Couple of questions...

1. Has the (current) MYP ED been at this 3-4 weeks for a while? I thought it was longer before. Since we need a car by mid Oct, I assume we need to order it now but still reluctant in case we get an update on our MX order.
2. If we order now (assuming we will get it early Oct), but then delay our delivery until we really need a car later in the month, do we get push back another 3-4 weeks? or just until they have the next batch. We are also thinking of getting the 2022 model instead in case we want to sell or trade in when our MX is ready.

Thanks.
Answer to question 1 attached. As of a few minutes ago, MYP Est. Delivery is now 3-8 weeks. It was 3-4 weeks a couple days ago.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 12.19.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 12.19.27 PM.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 49
Where do you check to see if you've received your VIN? Do they text or call you?
You'll be able to see it on the Tesla website under your account. Usually once you get a VIN your Tesla should say 2021 in front of it. Once you get your VIN and it's ready to be delivered/picked up, they will text you to let you know to schedule an appointment.

Thanks.

It was longer before, I believe it was 7-8 weeks? But recently it changed to 3-4 weeks. It didn't take that long for me once I switched from MYLR to MYP to get my VIN and schedule delivery though.

You'll be able to see it on the Tesla website under your account. Usually once you get a VIN your Tesla should say 2021 in front of it. Once you get your VIN and it's ready to be delivered/picked up, they will text you to let you know to schedule an appointment.

It was longer before, I believe it was 7-8 weeks? But recently it changed to 3-4 weeks. It didn't take that long for me once I switched from MYLR to MYP to get my VIN and schedule delivery though.
I just checked and for me now the order page for an MYP is showing November

Thanks.
3-4 weeks is probably for EOQ push, especially with you being in CA. They will likely do everything they can to deliver before 12AM 10/1.

As others have previously stated, early 2022 model might be questionable. If it comes from giga, they might still be getting everything dialed in. At the same time, it seems like it's always a roll of the dice.