Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's like reading a book about my life. I have a tab on my phone and desktop that can easily be refreshed so it's always within reach...
I ordered on 9/3 and have EDD 9/18 - 9/30. Does anybody have the same EDD and got a VIN?
I switched in mid August from MYLR to MYP been holding for over a week with same EDD as you and no VIN

Reactions: itsroundrock
Stopped by my local SC to pick up some TPMS sensors for winter wheels and chatted up the front desk folks to see if they had any info. Said my vehicle was scheduled to be made tomorrow and should arrive with a 9/19 shipment (coincides with the other MN orders I've seen). No VIN yet but EDD has stayed steady at 9/17-9/30 (OD: 8/19). MYP Blue / Black interior.

Stopped by my local SC to pick up some TPMS sensors for winter wheels and chatted up the front desk folks to see if they had any info. Said my vehicle was scheduled to be made tomorrow and should arrive with a 9/19 shipment (coincides with the other MN orders I've seen). No VIN yet but EDD has stayed steady at 9/17-9/30 (OD: 8/19). MYP Blue / Black interior.
Made to delivered in 10 days, sweet.

Reactions: Zainthy
This whole situation is burning me out. Kinda over it all. Raw emotions? Sure. Do I still want the car? Yes, But not as badly as before.
I’ve moved on to 21” summer tire anxiety … just makes no sense to deliver these cars in cold weather environments with performance summer tires. There will be some people who pick their car up with snow on the ground, just crazy. I’ve been following other threads about the limited 21” options, but I can’t help but think Tesla should do better than this. They offer other wheel and all-season/winter tire packages so why not let people swap them out at/just after delivery and then give them an option. Rant over.

Reactions: Starway2001
Just a heads up to any new deliveries coming up, mud flaps are not anywhere near as easy to install as I thought. The front went on easy, the backs not so much….

Apparently there is a known issue with the rear bolts you need to remove. The bolt was held in place by a nut that is supposed to be welded in place. It’s not, got one on w ease and the other bolt wouldn’t come out. Just a heads up.

Just a heads up to any new deliveries coming up, mud flaps are not anywhere near as easy to install as I thought. The front went on easy, the backs not so much….

Apparently there is a known issue with the rear bolts you need to remove. The bolt was held in place by a nut that is supposed to be welded in place. It’s not, got one on w ease and the other bolt wouldn’t come out. Just a heads up.
I'm going with the Tesla mud flaps. Some guy did a test on all the mud flaps on Amazon, Tesla's, and rally armour and mentioned that the Tesla ones are right behind the rally armour ones. The rally armour ones are too rally looking and the Amazon ones don't properly protect all the rocks due to the low profile.

I wonder why one SC can see this information but others can’t. Is it lack of knowledge? Or is it lack of effort?

so you can buy TPMS even before the car is come?