Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK, I am happy again haha The other day my EDD changed to November! OD was 8/9....I was pissed when it changed to November! I then talked to my SA and she told me "Im showing your Perf model Y is being made in California on Sept 11, shipped to AZ on the 13 or 14 and then it gets detailed. So I would expect sometime later in Sept." :D

Then, this morning new EDD updated to September 14 - September 26

OK, I am happy again haha The other day my EDD changed to November! OD was 8/9....I was pissed when it changed to November! I then talked to my SA and she told me "Im showing your Perf model Y is being made in California on Sept 11, shipped to AZ on the 13 or 14 and then it gets detailed. So I would expect sometime later in Sept." :D

Then, this morning new EDD updated to September 14 - September 26
My SA has been MIA for the past month. Can't get her on the phone as it just goes to a full voicemail, won't respond to texts. Wonder if I can request a new one? 🤔 Would just like detailed information like you've received.

My SA has been MIA for the past month. Can't get her on the phone as it just goes to a full voicemail, won't respond to texts. Wonder if I can request a new one? 🤔 Would just like detailed information like you've received.
Ya, I am not too sure. The Tesla SAs seem to have access to more info that just calling Tesla directly. My SA is the person who I met at my initial test drive. Maybe try going into the dealer showroom if you don't live too far?