Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning. Just got VIN assigned #268 series - notified via email. EDD changed to 9/21 - 9/27 (earlier it was 9/18 - 9/30). Since I am in TX have to upload proof of insurance - need to check with current provider. Quick Q on the final payment - Is there an option to make the final payment during delivery after inspection? or have to make it prior to confirm delivery? Current/Previous Tesla owners - please suggest the ideal option.
Yes you need to pay before they even ship the car to the Austin Service Center. They do that because Texas cannot sell into Texas thanks to the dealership mess. They cannot take payment on the spot for this reason, like you are "buying" it from Tesla in Texas.

You will have 3 days/100 miles to report any defects that the service center will fix. You can reject the car but man thats a whole mess. Yes Ive done it once, wouldnt do it unless it was a MAJOR damage.

OD: 9/2 (~11:50pm EST)
VIN: 9/8 (267xxx)
EDD: 9/20 - 9/26
Delivery Appointment: 9/25 (9/23 was soonest available)

MYP White, White Interior, No FSD, No Tow

Here are all the accessories I got in the meantime in case anyone has suggestions or maybe someone can get ideas from my list. Going to book a tint and from PPF appointment now!
  • Tesla:
    • Mud flaps
    • Trunk storage bins
  • ForMyTesla:
    • 3D MAXpider Mats (full set)
  • Evannex:
    • Jack pads
    • Sliding center console storage tray
    • Under seat air vent covers
    • Mud flaps (for rears)
  • Amazon:
    • Matte screen protector
    • Rubber trim noise reduction kit
  • Etsy:
    • Matte black T logos for frunk, trunk, and steering wheel

I
OD: 9/2 (~11:50pm EST)
VIN: 9/8 (267xxx)
EDD: 9/20 - 9/26
Delivery Appointment: 9/25 (9/23 was soonest available)

MYP White, White Interior, No FSD, No Tow

Here are all the accessories I got in the meantime in case anyone has suggestions or maybe someone can get ideas from my list. Going to book a tint and from PPF appointment now!
  • Tesla:
    • Mud flaps
    • Trunk storage bins
  • ForMyTesla:
    • 3D MAXpider Mats (full set)
  • Evannex:
    • Jack pads
    • Sliding center console storage tray
    • Under seat air vent covers
    • Mud flaps (for rears)
  • Amazon:
    • Matte screen protector
    • Rubber trim noise reduction kit
  • Etsy:
    • Matte black T logos for frunk, trunk, and steering wheel
Would get cup holder support. When you get your car you'll understand. Bigger thinner water bottles just bounce around the cup holder.