Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I selected the 'Pay in full' option since I'm financing from a third party bank, and I've already uploaded my insurance. I think I should be good for delivery?
Good. My understanding is once you complete the payment and insurance details, I believe you will get an automated text to schedule delivery given that your EDD is 9/14 - 9/20. All the best :)

Reactions: ringo279
I'm in the same boat as you. I think we can assume it's happening before the end of the month at this point (but who knows). Since we're close to Fremont, Tesla knows they can fit our deliveries in last minute if needed.
That's not fair haha! So we are being penalized for not only being in close proximity to Tesla, but also living in arguably one of the most expensive areas in the country.

Reactions: Whatda
That's not fair haha! So we are being penalized for not only being in close proximity to Tesla, but also living in arguably one of the most expensive areas in the country.
I think it's a blessing and a curse lol. On one hand it seems like we wait longer, but on the other hand, there's probably a bunch of people getting deliveries by EOQ that would otherwise wait until October if they lived somewhere else

Reactions: CSGeekme
Sharing my delivery experience and expressing gratitude for everyone before who shared theirs because I would never have thought to look underneath the car or seats or check for a loose spoiler.

1. Spoiler peeling off
2. Missing fasteners under the rear end
3. Torn seat cover strap under driver seat (never seen that in these forums before)

Otherwise, everything was tight, no panel gaps or misaligned doors, frunk, or hatch. While I wish they would have found these things themselves, I'm very happy with the Carlsbad SC. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Tesla mobile service is coming to my house on Thursday to repair all of those and install the roof rack, mud flaps, and homelink.

PPF and window tint next week.
I just checked my spoiler and it's doing the same, damn it. Service scheduling inbound!