Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully I am next haha. I have been refreshing all morning and my EDD is still 9/15 - 9/30. Did you get an email? How did you find out you got a VIN?

I just got an email telling me I need to make my final payment.

SA exists? I haven't been assigned or heard from any SA since my OD. Very concerning.

I don't have a SA either.

Reactions: tacho
EDD slide +4 to the right (see sig). I also received this from my assigned SA this morning.

"Hello it’s showing that you’re eligible for a match so we’re getting closer, but I can (sic) give you an exact date yet. Thanks again."
I still haven't got a vin, meaning my car isn't made and certainly not in transit. I'm thinking late next week is best case scenario for delivery. Lines up with the website EDD when I booked - 5-7 weeks.

I stopped by my service center today to pick up TPMS for my incoming winter wheel/tire set and saw a delivery truck with ~8-9 y's and 3's on it unloading. Jokingly asked the person I was speaking to if my car was on that truck and she looked up it....and it was! She said that I can now schedule delivery for tomorrow instead of Friday, so they will be dropping off my car tomorrow afternoon. Was fine waiting until Friday, but won't say no to get it a day sooner!

I stopped by my service center today to pick up TPMS for my incoming winter wheel/tire set and saw a delivery truck with ~8-9 y's and 3's on it unloading. Jokingly asked the person I was speaking to if my car was on that truck and she looked up it....and it was! She said that I can now schedule delivery for tomorrow instead of Friday, so they will be dropping off my car tomorrow afternoon. Was fine waiting until Friday, but won't say no to get it a day sooner!
wow, how awesome - Enjoy and hopefully inspection goes well.

VIN received just now! Details in sig...
MF266

witness me.jpg