Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting to say the least. EOQ rush, revenue forecasting exercise it seems. No such text received here.
Yeah...my initial impression was that it means I'm getting added to the final cut for EOQ. Why else would they ask me unless I was slated to be getting delivery in that final week. But who knows. Elon works in mysterious ways.

I do think it means I missed the cut for today's wave of VINs

Reactions: jebinc
Yeah...my initial impression was that it means I'm getting added to the final cut for EOQ. Why else would they ask me unless I was slated to be getting delivery in that final week. But who knows. Elon works in mysterious ways.

I do think it means I missed the cut for today's wave of VINs
maybe it’s to ensure you won’t be out of town or something so they can ensure the delivery will count for this quarter?

I haven’t gotten that text yet though so it’s weird that it’s random.

Reactions: jebinc
I stopped by my service center today to pick up TPMS for my incoming winter wheel/tire set and saw a delivery truck with ~8-9 y's and 3's on it unloading. Jokingly asked the person I was speaking to if my car was on that truck and she looked up it....and it was! She said that I can now schedule delivery for tomorrow instead of Friday, so they will be dropping off my car tomorrow afternoon. Was fine waiting until Friday, but won't say no to get it a day sooner!
where in MN are you?

I just got a text saying they plan to build and deliver my model Y in september, and to reply "september" if i'm ready for delivery this month.

Anyone also get this text??
I got it also!
Hopefully we are getting close to our VIN and delivery.

I'm expecting to hopefully get the car next week since in LA seems like from VIN to delivery is much faster than other cities (being super optimistic lol)

Reactions: calcal and jebinc