Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
maybe it’s to ensure you won’t be out of town or something so they can ensure the delivery will count for this quarter?

I haven’t gotten that text yet though so it’s weird that it’s random.
On the surface I assume the same. They're planning EOQ logistics and want to confirm if certain people with likely EOQ EDDs are available.

What isn't clear is what this implies, as well as who does/doesn't get it. I could see that it means we're next in line for the units coming from the next factory load or literally the opposite and that we're at the end of the line and Tesla is making their final schedules for delivery.

Weird that this doesn't seem common or expected, so I also wonder if they've had any recent disruptions in inventory volume or transit....anyone hear any updates about that truck in possibly Sacramento...?

Just got a text, but not the one everyone else is talking about. Stay strong, all!

Attachments

• MYP appointment.png
    MYP appointment.png
    74.2 KB · Views: 63
On the surface I assume the same. They're planning EOQ logistics and want to confirm if certain people with likely EOQ EDDs are available.

What isn't clear is what this implies, as well as who does/doesn't get it. I could see that it means we're next in line for the units coming from the next factory load or literally the opposite and that we're at the end of the line and Tesla is making their final schedules for delivery.

Weird that this doesn't seem common or expected, so I also wonder if they've had any recent disruptions in inventory volume or transit....anyone hear any updates about that truck in possibly Sacramento...?
It does seem like most who have gotten the text had a back EDD date of 9/30. Looks like there are also a few 9/28s in there as well.

I’m 9/27 for end of my range so who knows. The texts are staggered it seems so maybe I’ll end up getting one later on today or tomorrow.

It does seem like most who have gotten the text had a back EDD date of 9/30. Looks like there are also a few 9/28s in there as well.

I’m 9/27 for end of my range so who knows. The texts are staggered it seems so maybe I’ll end up getting one later on today or tomorrow.
I had a 9/30 back EDD range and received a vin and a msg to schedule delivery, so that’s not the trigger.

There's so many things to read into that all seem like red herrings lol. I think your OD is one week prior to mine, so wondering if instead you were able to make the group getting VINs today (not sure if I saw any in Bay Area, but did see PNW and Socal, so maybe still making their way back to Fremont). I hope I'm not jinxing anything...