Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you asked about pickup? My only option was delivery but when I asked, they told me I could pick it up and in my case, the car was already at the DC just waiting for my Saturday delivery…
I only had the option for pick up. I live 20-30 miles from the delivery center so maybe I am outside of the delivery radius?
I actually don’t mind waiting until Saturday. That way I can spend all weekend tinkering with it lol.

Reactions: jebinc
Thanks for this tip! Might give it a shot myself, depending on the options they give me.
The text/email you’ll receive to setup delivery will probably only have home delivery as an option. I picked the earliest time available but got a call from the Colma delivery team a few hours later to confirm my home delivery. I asked why only home delivery was available and she told me I could pick it up there if I wanted to. If you call up there, it’s option 1 for cars and then option 2 for delivery. I’d call as soon as you set delivery because the car could be sitting on the lot waiting for you like mine was :)

There was a pickup truck with a 5th wheel flatbed that had 3 white model Ys on it that was unloading when I got there and then a big semi car hauler showed up as I was leaving with a mix of cars. Insane how much volume they can do at just one location.

I think people are forgetting this is a MYP delivery estimate thread. They're getting confused with their MYLR delivery estimate.

Anyways. Going to enter my third EDD tomorrow. We will see what happens. Nothing, another useless text, EDD moved a couple days, or ..... some actual information that it relevant.
Also going into my third EDD tomorrow. Hang in there, we're close.

Reactions: Kromek and jebinc
I’m picking up my MYP on 9/21. I’m trading in my M3, and I’m a little confused about the trade in process. My M3 is financed and I have a net positive trade in credit. Do any of you folks know if Tesla will payoff the loan directly and get the title from my bank or do I need to be involved in that process?

Reactions: jebinc
I’m picking up my MYP on 9/21. I’m trading in my M3, and I’m a little confused about the trade in process. My M3 is financed and I have a net positive trade in credit. Do any of you folks know if Tesla will payoff the loan directly and get the title from my bank or do I need to be involved in that process?
I haven’t completed my trade in yet, but they requested a payoff from my lender and will be paying off the loan directly and applying the positive equity to my new car.

• Helpful
Reactions: jebinc and ringo279
The text/email you’ll receive to setup delivery will probably only have home delivery as an option. I picked the earliest time available but got a call from the Colma delivery team a few hours later to confirm my home delivery. I asked why only home delivery was available and she told me I could pick it up there if I wanted to. If you call up there, it’s option 1 for cars and then option 2 for delivery. I’d call as soon as you set delivery because the car could be sitting on the lot waiting for you like mine was :)

There was a pickup truck with a 5th wheel flatbed that had 3 white model Ys on it that was unloading when I got there and then a big semi car hauler showed up as I was leaving with a mix of cars. Insane how much volume they can do at just one location.
White model y? Maybe mine is one of them. Still didn’t get a vin yet though.

Took delivery yesterday afternoon (home drop-off). No panel gap issues. The passenger headlight sticks up a tiny bit, but not sure if it's worth adjusting as it's subtle. There were a few smudges on the seats and one on the headliner that I was able to remove with baby wipes. The car arrived with front mudflaps and PPF, so I guess I'll be returning the mudflaps I purchased from Tesla.

Pic of the car minutes after it arrived:
IMG_4477.jpg

Issues I opened a service request for:

1. Scratch/gouge on dashboard in front of steering wheel. Hope they can replace just this strip rather than the whole dash.
IMG_4485.jpg

2. Missing bolts/clips on rear underside
IMG_4475.jpg
IMG_4476.jpg

3. Scratch/chip on rearview mirror. Super hard to take a picture of this as my phone kept focusing on the reflection rather than the mirror. I wasn't going to bother with a request since it's barely noticeable, but my wife insisted and I assume they can just pop a new one in.

Took delivery yesterday afternoon (home drop-off). No panel gap issues. The passenger headlight sticks up a tiny bit, but not sure if it's worth adjusting as it's subtle. There were a few smudges on the seats and one on the headliner that I was able to remove with baby wipes. The car arrived with front mudflaps and PPF, so I guess I'll be returning the mudflaps I purchased from Tesla.

Pic of the car minutes after it arrived:
View attachment 710446

Issues I opened a service request for:

1. Scratch/gouge on dashboard in front of steering wheel. Hope they can replace just this strip rather than the whole dash.
View attachment 710443

2. Missing bolts/clips on rear underside
View attachment 710444View attachment 710445

3. Scratch/chip on rearview mirror. Super hard to take a picture of this as my phone kept focusing on the reflection rather than the mirror. I wasn't going to bother with a request since it's barely noticeable, but my wife insisted and I assume they can just pop a new one in.
I’m also missing the second from the edge clips. Seems like all MYPs are coming this way.

I’m also missing the second from the edge clips. Seems like all MYPs are coming this way.
Mine was missing them too. The tech who came out to fix my delivery issues had loads of them in his tool kit and said it's been pretty common lately but had no insight as to why they're shipping without them.

I understand the shipping out known problems with the spoilers since it was mean stopping the line to replace them...better for EOQ numbers to delivery then send techs out to fix later. But those two little fasteners? Makes no sense to me.

Well I guess no vins during the night? Already set up distilled.io to refresh my account every 30 min. I'm trying to get everything ready , have the electrician coming tomorrow to install a 14-50 in the garage, all my amazon accessories came in.

Reactions: DarthStar
Well I guess no vins during the night? Already set up distilled.io to refresh my account every 30 min. I'm trying to get everything ready , have the electrician coming tomorrow to install a 14-50 in the garage, all my amazon accessories came in.
Same here, never even heard of distill.io until this forum, but I figured it out. Electrician coming 9/24 (garage pre-wired for EV but in the wrong stall 🤦‍♂️). More Tesla boxes arrive on the daily.