Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East Bay, CA checking in, OD 8/9, (MSM, black) EDD fluctuating nonstop and within EDD 3 times. Yesterday’s EDD was pushed to 9/23-9/30. VIN received today! EDD is now 9/18-9/23. Thanks for keeping me sane everyone. Crossing my fingers for more West Coast VIN’s in the coming days.
Congrats! I'm also east bay, same config but with an OD of 8/19 and anxiously awaiting VIN. I do find it interesting that my most recent EDD was earlier than yours. Now I really feel like Tesla is doing this intentionally LOL. Today marks the 5th time in EDD

Cross-Post

Well, my MYP delivery was scheduled for 5pm, but I received a call at 11:30am asking if I would be interested in having the car dropped off in my driveway, and the trade driven away. Since I had already inspected the car yesterday, after stalking the delivery center, I said, "Sure!" since I pointed out items to be taken care o yesterday. It arrived at 12:30pm and all went smoothly. My car came with flaps and rear door PPF as Seattle region is considered as a region to recieve these items for free. No, my $150k+ Plaid came with nothing of the sort....

I just finished washing and clay barring it, in prep for me applying three coats of CarPros cQuartz 3.0 UK version over the next two days (curing between coats). If anyone is interested in pictures, ask and I can provide them after detailing on Monday. Tuesday, mobile service will install the Homelink module. What's interesting is on the Plaid, when I try to schedule service, it's weeks out.... Hmmmmm.

The home delivery person was very knowledgeable, and even shared an email received by all employees - from Elon. In summary, employees were told Tesla first focused on getting the Tech right (well, still think they have room to improve there; maybe he meant engineering?), and now the push will be Lexus/MB like quality. Elon will be personally inspecting, randomly, vehicles coming off the various lines over the next 12 months. Kind of late for my MY and Plaid, but thought I would share.
Hey how much did you spend on your plaid again?

That bill excludes the consumer facing credits though right? I thought what passed in the senate and will be voted on this month in the house was an infrastructure only bill. I thought there’s another one that has the $12500 EV credit in it that doesn’t have bipartisan support.
As far as I know (don't bet on it) that 40k cap one died and the union/American made one is still alive

Reactions: nerdknob
Nah, there are posts with two missing next to each other, and other posts with the same one missing on each side, etc.
To be clear, the picture I posted was not of missing push pins, I am missing two bolts and the nut clips on both sides. These would have been removed by somebody for some reason, likely to do with transporting I guess, and then they are to lazy to put them back in

*sugar*. ER doc here. Please tell me she is vaccinated. Wishing her well.
@Jbapckfan Yes, I got both parents Pfizer vaccinated in February and March. Both parents got COVID, but mom has dementia and that with C19 is not good. Dad handled it like a bad cold and is doing well at the retirement home. I asked for, and got mom monoclonal antibody ("MA") treatment on day two of C19 presentation. She started to recover after 48 hours, but was difficult to wake, and was very weak. On day three, after MA treatment, she was more alert, but took a turn for the worse on day 4 - now a UTI... After two days of IV antibiotics and catheter, she was reported as more alert and talking last night. As you may know, any sort of illness/trauma triggers dementia side effects, like complete immobility, etc. TMI, I'm sure.... Thanks for your concern.