Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Jbapckfan Yes, I got both parents Pfizer vaccinated in February and March. Both parents got COVID, but mom has dementia and that with C19 is not good. Dad handled it like a bad cold and is doing well at the retirement home. I asked for, and got mom monoclonal antibody ("MA") treatment on day two of C19 presentation. She started to recover after 48 hours, but was difficult to wake, and was very weak. On day three, after MA treatment, she was more alert, but took a turn for the worse on day 4 - now a UTI... After two days of IV antibiotics and catheter, she was reported as more alert and talking last night. As you may know, any sort of illness/trauma triggers dementia side effects, like complete immobility, etc. TMI, I'm sure.... Thanks for your concern.
Not trying to hijack the thread here but way to go and be an advocate, especially if this wasn’t already being offered. If you or your loved ones get C19 and are NOT requiring oxygen (and w/in 10 days) you will likely qualify for the monoclonal antibody treatment. Also, get mad at me I don’t care, get vaccinated.
Anyway… anyone else in here never test drive an MYP? I haven’t. Going for that Christmas morning feel.

Not trying to hijack the thread here but way to go and be an advocate, especially if this wasn’t already being offered. If you or your loved ones get C19 and are NOT requiring oxygen (and w/in 10 days) you will likely qualify for the monoclonal antibody treatment. Also, get mad at me I don’t care, get vaccinated.
Anyway… anyone else in here never test drive an MYP? I haven’t. Going for that Christmas morning feel.
Thanks. No, wasn’t offered; I advocated and micromanaged! Also moved her out of the first hospital into another.

Re MYP test drive - No! Mine was delivered, but the sun came out briefly before the storms were to arrive, so, I washed and prepped it for coating. It’s resting in the garage right now!

Last edited:
I haven't driven it yet. Drove an m3p in 2019 though

Reactions: Jbapckfan
On my way back from SLO today, I saw 5 trucks carrying tesla cars on Hwy 101 southbound. Southbound had really bad traffic, stop and go for about 50 miles. From Morgan Hill to a bit past Hwy 156 where the red barn is. But it looks like 20+ people south of the bay area will be receiving their teslas soon. :cool:

Last edited:
On my way back from SLO today, I saw 5 trucks carrying tesla cars on Hwy 101 southbound. Southbound had really bad traffic, stop and go for about 50 miles. From Morgan Hill to a bit past Hwy 156 where the red barn is. But it looks like 20+ people south of the bay area will be receiving their teslas soon. :cool:My
On my way back from SLO today, I saw 5 trucks carrying tesla cars on Hwy 101 southbound. Southbound had really bad traffic, stop and go for about 50 miles. From Morgan Hill to a bit past Hwy 156 where the red barn is. But it looks like 20+ people south of the bay area will be receiving their teslas soon. :cool:
My MYP is estimated to arrive at Tesla here in San Diego tomorrow afternoon. Pick up at 2pm. I think you saw my car!

Side note: for those of you that are technical, you should run TeslaMate! Absolutely loving all the details about my car lol. I’m running it as a container on my Raspberry Pi 4 and it works great!
@nerdknob Same. Running on my 8gb Pi 4, via docker. Also running Remote Desktop on my iPhone to access the Pi remotely. Data logging both Tesla’s! Plaid and MYP. @Gurule92