Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woke up to a VIN!!! 266. "Review Agreements" button isn't live yet.

Two questions: 1) in WA, do I need to provide my down payment online, or can I cut a cashier's check? 2). any tips on getting DC pickup (e.g. do I schedule home delivery to get it on the books then call the DC or just show up?)
@AK_MYP
1) No, cashier’s check is fine. Did this yesterday.
2) Schedule DC and they will call for home delivery

Reactions: AK_MYP
Just got home delivery options
Gave me three days in the pm
My schedule is filled all three days
How long does the process take?
Taking delivery? Just a few minutes...Mine was scheduled for 10am. I had a work call at 10:30. I was in the car driving away at 10:15 even after I asked them to clean off some residue from the shipping wrap.

I did the thorough look over later that day, took pictures of everything, and sent them in a service request through the app. Easy day.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Taking delivery? Just a few minutes...Mine was scheduled for 10am. I had a work call at 10:30. I was in the car driving away at 10:15 even after I asked them to clean off some residue from the shipping wrap.

I did the thorough look over later that day, took pictures of everything, and sent them in a service request through the app. Easy day.
One more question
I assume all paperwork is signed online
How about the check
Financing through Tesla

Finally a Tesla owner! Just picked up my MYP on the 9/16. OD was 8/9. Couldn’t be happier! Tint and PPF next!

20210916_180803.jpeg
JBZ_6961.jpeg
JBZ_6943.jpeg
JBZ_6936.jpeg
JBZ_6932.jpeg
JBZ_6928.jpeg
JBZ_6926.jpeg
JBZ_6922.jpeg
JBZ_6918.jpeg
JBZ_6915.jpeg

Another EDD push to 9/20-9/30. Was hoping to get a VIN by the one month mark but seems unlikely at this point
Feeling the same way. I have a feeling this week is the week for us. I know you mentioned you won't be available to take delivery some days. Hoping it works out! We're right after the 5 weeks originally estimated.