Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got a call from Tesla stating that I may get my car delivered before 9/22 (original delivery date). I asked if I could pick up the car at the SC, and they said the lot is full of cars for buyers 50+miles away and are not eligible for delivery. Wanted to do a full inspection at the SC, but I guess I have to inspect it at home before I accept delivery. Anything I should be looking for?

My buddy in Vegas just ordered yesterday and was notified of his VIN this morning and delivery Friday.😭. He ordered MYP white/blk/tow in Vegas.
Almost certain they did not even get a chance to put this canceled/hold/declined order back to generic inventory before finding this perfect last minute match. Tow has already installed I guess further so not that easy to find other matches

Just got a call from Tesla stating that I may get my car delivered before 9/22 (original delivery date). I asked if I could pick up the car at the SC, and they said the lot is full of cars for buyers 50+miles away and are not eligible for delivery. Wanted to do a full inspection at the SC, but I guess I have to inspect it at home before I accept delivery. Anything I should be looking for?

Hope these help, Im building something on my own to use that I may share this week.

Reactions: Whatda
Almost certain they did not even get a chance to put this canceled/hold/declined order back to generic inventory before finding this perfect last minute match. Tow has already installed I guess further so not that easy to find other matches
100%.. It had to be someone cancelling for the potential tax credit, or cancelling for other reasons and they moved the allocation to his order.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Unrelated Question: Do any of you have a MY in White with Black interior that can discuss the tint you put on and post pics or direct me to a thread that does? Most of what I see is older and not white cars with black interior. Im dropping the car off to be done while Im out of town and want to pin down the tint today or tomorrow. Looking to do all around ceramic/uv including the windshield and really want the front to match the back as best as possible. Im not a fan of the dark back windows and lighter front.

Unrelated Question: Do any of you have a MY in White with Black interior that can discuss the tint you put on and post pics or direct me to a thread that does? Most of what I see is older and not white cars with black interior. Im dropping the car off to be done while Im out of town and want to pin down the tint today or tomorrow. Looking to do all around ceramic/uv including the windshield and really want the front to match the back as best as possible. Im not a fan of the dark back windows and lighter front.
I've seen some videos where you can use just 20 on the front. And not mess with the back. Or do 15 on the front and 70 on the back. Both were almost a match.

Reactions: SinCityEV