Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just used the docker compose file that’s online.
I’ve been thinking through how I want to expose the port to the internet for remote viewing. For now, I have it internal only which has been fine. I didn’t like the idea of paying for an online service that has access to the amount of data these cars log as well as the fact that all of this is using a reversed engineered API that Tesla could close off access to at any point.
I double checked the host name is not GitHub

Seattle people, any recommended tint shops? I used to use emerald city window tint, but they’re awful. Always 4+ weeks backed up and when they tinted my model 3, they left a human hair between the film and driver’s window - and tried to deny it!

Seattle people, any recommended tint shops? I used to use emerald city window tint, but they’re awful. Always 4+ weeks backed up and when they tinted my model 3, they left a human hair between the film and driver’s window - and tried to deny it!
I haven’t used them since I don’t have my car yet, but I have spoken at length with the owner of Clear Bra Seattle, Jurgen, who is expanding his Vancouver business to our area. I have elected to go with him for my full front PPF as a result. The process he described for their work is very much in line with the high end youtube detail shop videos I’ve watched. He seems honest and wanting to help customers make decisions that best fit their needs.
www.seattleclearbra.com

Reactions: AK_MYP
@AK_MYP I use Advanced Tint, located in the Renton Highlands, on Sunset. Will be there tomorrow, for a sun strip on the Plaid (35% ceramic all around two weeks ago), and the MYP goes in at the end of the week!

Reactions: AK_MYP
@AK_MYP I use Advanced Tint, located in the Renton Highlands, on Sunset. Will be there tomorrow, for a sun strip on the Plaid (35% ceramic all around two weeks ago), and the MYP goes in at the end of the week!
Hope your mother is doing well. Keep me posted, even if in DM. Throwing some positive vibes into the universe for ya.

Just finished printing a wall cable and charger holder to go in the garage near the 14-50 plug.

Attachments

• 20210920_070542.jpg
    20210920_070542.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 49
OD 9/1, EDD still 9/29-30: No September text, no VIN, no love…. Still, very happy for all of you taking deliveries. None of the demos released in KC have been my build yet. They also all seem to have FSD which I don’t want to pay $10k for at this time and are not the colors I prefer.

Reactions: FiveWonOh
Just stopped by the Tesla store to check out my MYP. It had an EDD of 10/3-11/3 but I received an email last night saying it was ready for pickup. So I knew the car would be there. Gave it a quick look over and discovered one of the wheels has a nice cut in the rim (forgot to take photo). Guessing this car was originally designated for someone else who rejected delivery. I'll be doing the same.