Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD last night 9/22, EDD this morning shows 10/5 - 10/25. WA state.
@tbcboo Check out the Washington state waiting room thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: tbcboo and GoRun26
It did that to me a couple days ago but for some reason my EDD got moved from 9/24-9/30 to 9/25-9/30 as of this morning and I wasn't even in the EDD window.
Interesting, hopefully that means it is close and they actually have a better idea of when you will receive your MYP. I get the sense mine has always been automatic and I've never really had a chance of getting the car early since I have experienced the same pattern since 9/10.

We are all going to get slapped with VINs over the next few days and the "mood" of the thread is going to significantly change. I think a lot of us have VIN-less burnout.
Very true, though my mood would be greatly improved if I had no reason to think I would have gotten a car before the last week of September. Seems like it was only yesterday I had an EDD that started on 9/7...

Very true, though my mood would be greatly improved if I had no reason to think I would have gotten a car before the last week of September. Seems like it was only yesterday I had an EDD that started on 9/7...
Right there with ya. Just tell me 9/28 to 30 rather than all this false hope. People can't get too mad if Tesla exceeds expectations and delivers early, right?