Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Luckily I still have a VIN, but still no delivery text or email. EDD updated to 9/28-9/30.

With the disappearing VINs of some SoCal orders and Bay Area VINs that have yet to be scheduled for delivery, I wonder if Tesla is running into any late game hiccups.
Maybe they suddenly figured out not enough trucks even to transport to socal
And they are refreshing the optimization on the local delivery

Luckily I still have a VIN, but still no delivery text or email. EDD updated to 9/28-9/30.

With the disappearing VINs of some SoCal orders and Bay Area VINs that have yet to be scheduled for delivery, I wonder if Tesla is running into any late game hiccups.
Yeah my EDD also pushed to 9/29-9/30 for Fremont pickup no text or email as of yet.

Tesla is certainly urgent for getting these deliveries completed, after I took 3 minutes too long scheduling delivery through the link, they called me and then sent a follow up text offering pickup today.

Won't be back until tomorrow night so fortunately I was able to schedule normal pickup on Wednesday in Corte Madera. Anyone else picking up here? I don't think I've seen anyone mention it