Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMO, I think full front is sufficient , door you will get the normal parking lot dings, but I cannot justify the price for a full car PPF
Cool. With my new EDD I got time to debate what
I read that ppf doesn't help with door dings anyways. You probably need to remove ppf before you do PDR.

I'll be doing full front myself plus some rocker panels.
I see some September delivery reviews on YouTube the cars come with rocker panel PPF and front mud flaps. If that’s still true in October, that would be nice.

Reactions: calcal
Just received a call to confirm delivery today and they told me to review my agreement online but I told them the button is still greyed out. They told me to wait a few minutes and try again and if it's still greyed out, call them back but they're not answering the phone :(

Anyone else have this on their profile? Been like this for a few hours now.
Screenshot at Sep 27 12-00-46.png

Just received a call to confirm delivery today and they told me to review my agreement online but I told them the button is still greyed out. They told me to wait a few minutes and try again and if it's still greyed out, call them back but they're not answering the phone :(

Anyone else have this on their profile? Been like this for a few hours now.View attachment 715020
Mine has been the same way for over 2 hours and they moved my delivery between now and 4pm

Anyone else have this on their profile? Been like this for a few hours now.View attachment 715020
Just got off the phone with the delivery center and they said they're having internal system issues and that it will not effect delivery but should be resolved soon.

Spoke with someone at Tesla. They said my VIN will return and that I’m still on track for a delivery on Thursday.
So you lost VIN, but EDD didn't push into October, right? I'm holding onto a little sliver of hope that September will magically happen, but as of this moment, my VIN is still gone and EDD 10/3 to 23.

I'm so tired of bumming rides and borrowing cars at this point. I know, first-world problems...

So you lost VIN, but EDD didn't push into October, right? I'm holding onto a little sliver of hope that September will magically happen, but as of this moment, my VIN is still gone and EDD 10/3 to 23.

I'm so tired of bumming rides and borrowing cars at this point. I know, first-world problems...
Correct. EDD compressed but stayed in September when I initially got our VIN. The EDD never changed after I lost the VIN a couple hours later. Still sits at 9/28-9/30.

Reactions: Bisivni