Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD 9/11
EDD 10/3 - 10/23
EDD 10/24 - 11/13, changed on 9/30
No contact from anyone.
Requested loan match. Loan department was very responsive, they actually copied my SA, never replied to me.

Trying out a MYLR tomorrow on TURO though. No test drive available what so ever.

I don't find Tesla to be a "car buying experience" per se.... but more like a lottery.
The lack of haggling back and forth was excellent. While some people enjoy it (why?) I value my time much more. I knew I was getting the same deal as everyone else, for the most part.

Otherwise, this is the biggest, longest emotional roller coaster I've been on. Just keep telling myself it's going to be worth it.

2151422A-58A7-45A9-AB97-4229BB0BCB2C.jpeg

Took delivery of my MYP on Tuesday afternoon through home delivery, they originally said 9/29 but then I got an update and they brought it on 9/28. Still working on a name and I could t find anything wrong with it details wise.
I’m curious if anyone else has noticed a slight whistling at around 60 MPH from the driver side? I have a service appointment to install homelink on Monday and I’ll ask them about the whistling then.

Attachments

• 5BE26557-6800-4AB7-A998-0F2DF83E1226.jpeg
    5BE26557-6800-4AB7-A998-0F2DF83E1226.jpeg
    588.2 KB · Views: 45
View attachment 716572
Took delivery of my MYP on Tuesday afternoon through home delivery, they originally said 9/29 but then I got an update and they brought it on 9/28. Still working on a name and I could t find anything wrong with it details wise.
I’m curious if anyone else has noticed a slight whistling at around 60 MPH from the driver side? I have a service appointment to install homelink on Monday and I’ll ask them about the whistling then.
Congrats! That looks like a brand new car from the pictures. Mind if you share vin serial initials?

thanks, I have a MYL on order which I'm planning to switch to performance, but don't really need the car until November/December time and worried that if I switch now, I could potentially miss on a few new features. I'm aware the 4680 battery likely won't happen but there could be smaller handy features that I'd like and miss out on. I tend to keep cars 10-14 years and rarely upgrade so I'd prefer to wait a little if it means more features I can use for 10+ years.

Not sure when I should switch my order as well if I'm looking for end of Nov- end of Dec delivery date (Canada)
Hello there - also from Canada,

I ordered on 9/16 and my EDD is Oct 28 - Nov 17. If you're looking for end-of-December delivery, you should be able to achieve that if you order now.

my SA is on vacation until Oct 18 and I want to change my reservation to Performance, calling the #1-888-518-3752 goes no where. Any idea how I can get a hold of someone?
Send a text to the 508 number that started with "Welcome to Tesla!". I think it's their universal way of contacting. I had multiple Tesla employees text me through the same number throughout the buy and pickup process.