Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After following Tesla all the way back to the pre-Elon days I finally reached the point in my life where I can jump into the waters. Yesterday I ordered/leased a Performance Y! I specifically went with the Performance because delivery was December. And it said December when I finished the order. yesterday. But I woke up this morning to it saying February-March? WTF?

I'm at the stage where it's asking for an insurance proof and it said everything was approved. Did I forget a step and it's getting pushed out or did it just change in general? Anyone know how I can find out?

After following Tesla all the way back to the pre-Elon days I finally reached the point in my life where I can jump into the waters. Yesterday I ordered/leased a Performance Y! I specifically went with the Performance because delivery was December. And it said December when I finished the order. yesterday. But I woke up this morning to it saying February-March? WTF?

I'm at the stage where it's asking for an insurance proof and it said everything was approved. Did I forget a step and it's getting pushed out or did it just change in general? Anyone know how I can find out?
Ignore EDD. Also if you’re seeing far out, double check you didn’t order LR?