Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am part of this discord that keeps track of Tesla inventory. As of right now, It looks like almost all recent inventory of MYP is marked as “demo/test drive”.
The last batch of new cars seem to be 09/29.

I should add that MYLR inventory looks normal, as in, there are a decent number of new inventory being added on a regular basis.

The Discord channel is great but probably missing a large number of vehicles. I snagged a blue/white M3SR+ on 10/14 that was never detected by it. Model Ys are bought so quickly I'm sure the system won't even pick them up unless they are pinging the site every 30 seconds.

Reactions: LightningMQN
Sadly, it's as expected folks - EDD got pushed out. Not to November, not to December... but to January 2022. :/ New range: Jan 06 to Feb 03. Sadly, I actually do need a car next month, so may have to look into a totally different option. After 75 days, with no real end in sight, it's a bummer.
The ups and downs continue! Woke up this morning to an updated EDD of 10/28 - 11/11. This is the ninth time the EDD has changed in 76 days, so the math says there will be 3 more EDD updates prior to 11/11. I’ll take the range tightening to 15 days as a positive sign, but no confidence this will actually hold.

While no one at Tesla is admitting a change is coming I wonder if there is a plan for the 2022 to signify something specific like the front casted piece or air suspension or something. When you look at a Model S Performance you can tell if it has ventilated seats by looking at the model year. So, maybe they want Fremont and Austin to produce the exact same builds and while Austin is coming online they’ll make a change at Fremont. Why else have the P’s totally stopped? I suppose they could be only making the LR right now since those orders have been waiting for an eternity.

The frustrating thing (to me) is that people have hard credit pulls for financing, trade-ins, are coming off-lease, need to have a charger installed, etc. Buyers are changing work schedules over narrow EDDs that come and go. So the timing is important. Tesla really shouldn’t require any financing stuff until your delivery is scheduled. We have the internet. Finding financing is pretty basic. You can walk into any dealership in the country and get financing same-day. You qualify or you don’t. The EDD should be a realistic worst case scenario or they just shouldn’t give you one. Rant over.

I'm still holding out for a VIN monday as I was recently told.
I was told by someone from Tesla when I called them that I should be getting a VIN sometime this week or next week, and car should be at my local service center for pickup by 10/25. Still haven’t got a vin yet but don’t really think it’s going to happen for me

Reactions: RyStar and gabesir
I was told definitely EOQ. Then I was told definitely month of October. I’m done with SA bullshit.

At this point I fully expect to be wondering if I’ll be getting my car EOQ Q4 - New Years Eve —- only to get pushed again to “January” - forever Groundhog Day.

And please stop with the air suspension rumors. Not. Going. To. Happen.