Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After you receive your ride finally, just place another order for your next one right away lol. I'm only joking. However if we get a federal credit and with IL giving us like 4k starting in July as well. I may put in another order in once I see some substantial changes, ie 4680, castings etc.
I already did put one in. Depending on what the trade market looks like, I'll probably either trade in my MY or give it to my mom and trade her car in towards a new MY.

I drove my MYP with stock 21’s down to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido and made it all the way there and a 15 minute charge took me all the way back to Lancaster :) Also with wheels it’s not just about the weight, it’s also about turbulence. The uberturbines route air much better than most multi spoke wheels at freeway speeds
Ah OK, thanks. Still looking at lighter wheels too hopefully get more range. Sounds like Teslas get less than their listed range and I drove down to Anaheim/Irvine a lot, so a little extra range would hopefully get me there and back

I already did put one in. Depending on what the trade market looks like, I'll probably either trade in my MY or give it to my mom and trade her car in towards a new MY.
Same here. Given estimated delivery dates, potential credits and tax breaks on the horizon, potential price hikes and updates that may happen in 2022, I put in another order for the future. Figure I can hold as long as possible and play some reverse EDD games (j/k).

I drove my MYP with stock 21’s down to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido and made it all the way there and a 15 minute charge took me all the way back to Lancaster :) Also with wheels it’s not just about the weight, it’s also about turbulence. The uberturbines route air much better than most multi spoke wheels at freeway speeds
Oh OK, maybe I'll try the 21 inch for a while then. As long as I can make it about 230 miles, I'm good. I just don't want to stop on the way home, I get back late enough as is from games haha.

Same here. Given estimated delivery dates, potential credits and tax breaks on the horizon, potential price hikes and updates that may happen in 2022, I put in another order for the future. Figure I can hold as long as possible and play some reverse EDD games (j/k).
Yeah, if we get a tax rebate plus the $4k I get locally, the car can depreciate by $10k and I'll still walk away with a profit.

I don’t remember reading this part. But it’s that true, that’s awesome!
I think there was a version that was floating around with the retroactive verbiage but my understanding is that’s been nixed since then. I think we’ll be lucky to have a portion of the original proposal pass; I’ll take what comes, esp since IL is talking about a $4k state incentive starting 7/1/22 as @RyStar mentioned.

They don't tell you an exact date as they want to have options should someone cancel/fall though (or transit, part delays), rather than having people be concerned they are getting sloppy seconds from someone else. Though most of us are dorks and post vins, spreasheets and whatever to data mine. My two cents

Reactions: voxel
Thought I’d hop in here and post to kill some time lol.

Originally ordered a MYP in June but cancelled shortly after. But now I am back. Ordered another MYP on 10/07. Blue black no tow.

I’m in Vancouver BC and got a estimated date from 11/03 to 12/01. Hasn’t changed since I ordered.

About to lose a car so let’s hope for sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Thought I’d hop in here and post to kill some time lol.

Originally ordered a MYP in June but cancelled shortly after. But now I am back. Ordered another MYP on 10/07. Blue black no tow.

I’m in Vancouver BC and got a estimated date from 11/03 to 12/01. Hasn’t changed since I ordered.

About to lose a car so let’s hope for sooner rather than later.
I ordered MYP Blue/Black/Tow/No FSD on 10/7 to MN, my order started at 12/18-12/31, but after a few days went to 11/4-12/2 and has sat there since.

After you receive your ride finally, just place another order for your next one right away lol. I'm only joking. However if we get a federal credit and with IL giving us like 4k starting in July as well. I may put in another order in once I see some substantial changes, ie 4680, castings etc.
You just. But with the price increases you could do this, delay it long as possible, and have a shot at arbitrage lol

Reactions: RyStar and voxel
Looks like my ETA was pulled forward more then a month, but now has a wider delivery estimate. From mid-Jan to Feb to now Nov-Dec.

Attachments

• 51C0DEB6-9152-4A1D-87E8-DBE205719439.jpeg
    51C0DEB6-9152-4A1D-87E8-DBE205719439.jpeg
    292.9 KB · Views: 64