Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else noticing more of their style Y on the streets during this edd debacle? I feel like the further I get into my wait the more I'm seeing my model y driving around, and closer and closer to my property..and tbh, I'm finding myself getting salty that they got theirs and are out cruising around and I'm still waiting...turning me into a hater! ;)

Yes I drive a lot for work so always staring down the Y’s I see. Most LR as others have said. Did see a MYP today same as my spec. I’m so excited after driving my friends LR the other day. I can’t comprehend how much quicker ours will be. Such a blast to drive. It’ll be worth the wait. (But messing with our emotions with this EDD sh*t needs to stop) haha

Y’all I got VINed on Friday and picked up my car today! I was definitely expecting more time between VIN and delivery, like not even a business day, to be able to get the proper tires since I live in the mountains and got a MYP. I’ll be driving in home tomorrow 6 hours in the high 40s. Let hope I make it 😬 (OD: 8/29, VIN: Oct 22, DD: Oct 25, MYP)
Where you picking it up from? See if mine is there hah

Reactions: Darrin.krein
So another data entry.. my friend ordered on 9/23 MYP white white w/tow and FSD and his EDD just shortened and moved closer.. 10/27-11/8. He also got a text about a virtual group orientation he could join? Will keep you updated.
Same spec as your friends without FSD. OD 9/18 with the same EDD. I’m in SoCal. Hoping for a VIN soon!

So another data entry.. my friend ordered on 9/23 MYP white white w/tow and FSD and his EDD just shortened and moved closer.. 10/27-11/8. He also got a text about a virtual group orientation he could join? Will keep you updated.
Hope he has better luck than me. I had the virtual orientation and an EDD last month, but it got pushed back every time it hit my window. Still did the orientation because "I was guaranteed to get my car soon"

Hope he has better luck than me. I had the virtual orientation and an EDD last month, but it got pushed back every time it hit my window. Still did the orientation because "I was guaranteed to get my car soon"

Yeah he ordered his at a store (Camarillo, CA) 2 days before me.. I hadn’t heard of this virtual thing so figured it may have been if you talked to an SA in person or something. Also was thinking could he get it sooner because of FSD? Lol I bet it will push him out like it has everyone else but who knows. We shall see. I’m just jealous since my EDD goes till NYE and his starts in a few days with a tighter window. Again, we’ve seen that means nothing lol

No change. Wasn’t expecting one. Tomorrow I enter “the range”

And… because YouTube knows I’ve been watching Tesla videos they’ve decided to serve me the Hertz ad every single time. FML
I enter “the range” tomorrow as well. But I haven’t checked this morning. Trying to resist and wait until tomorrow. Not sure that will power is going to last. Hopefully we start to see some P VINs though!

I enter “the range” tomorrow as well. But I haven’t checked this morning. Trying to resist and wait until tomorrow. Not sure that will power is going to last. Hopefully we start to see some P VINs though!
I was going to do the same, but last night I had a stress dream where I saw a "1" and a "28" but I couldn't tell if it said November or December and bolted awake. Yeah... I know.... this has become unhealthy. I also had a dream a few nights ago that someone crashed into the car while it was being delivered to the house.

Reactions: Viv1984