Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you see now? They put me on hold for 7 days due to my same vin getting reassigned twice in the same day.

Shows '21 VIN removed and same old EDD range. My S.A. explained the same as what you said: That they put you in a holding queue to make sure that you don't get matched again with your old VIN, but then you get back into the queue automatically with some form of preference over placing a brand new order. Clear as mud, right?

@Viv1984 Tesla just called me this morning. I had some questions for them so here’s my info. My car is scheduled to get built next since that’s where they saw me in line. So I should be expecting a VIN end of next week. After that it’ll take about 2 weeks to get to Florida and I can schedule for delivery. They said I can expect to take delivery of my car end of this month a little around or after thanksgiving but no later than early December.

I’m happy because they answered my questions and now I don’t have to keep checking daily for a vin. If vin is assigned I would receive a text message to notify me and you have 2 days to accept delivery before vin is assigned to the next person. I feel like a huge weight of doubt has been lifted now that I have clear expectations . Looks like I can drive home for Christmas and go on a new years vacation to key west fl

Black/Black Model Y Performance no tow no fsd
OD 9/16
EDD 11/15-12/12

Last edited:
@Viv1984 Tesla just called me this morning. I had some questions for them so here’s my info. My car is scheduled to get built next since that’s where they saw me in line. So I should be expecting a VIN end of next week. After that it’ll take about 2 weeks to get to Florida and I can schedule for deliver. They said I can expect to take delivery of my car end of this month a little around or after thanksgiving but no later than early December.

I’m happy because they answered my questions and now I don’t have to keep checking daily for a vin. If vin is assigned I would receive a text message to notify me and you have 2 days to accept delivery before vin is assigned to the next person. I feel like a huge weight of doubt has been lifted now that I clear expectation. Looks like I can drive home for Christmas and go on a new years vacation to key west fl

OD 9/16
EDD 11/15-12/12
Is there a number I can call to find out this information?? I would love to know "when my car will be built"! The dam SC near me just gives me nothing and says that's not possible...

Reactions: Viv1984
@Viv1984 Tesla just called me this morning. I had some questions for them so here’s my info. My car is scheduled to get built next since that’s where they saw me in line. So I should be expecting a VIN end of next week. After that it’ll take about 2 weeks to get to Florida and I can schedule for deliver. They said I can expect to take delivery of my car end of this month a little around or after thanksgiving but no later than early December.

I’m happy because they answered my questions and now I don’t have to keep checking daily for a vin. If vin is assigned I would receive a text message to notify me and you have 2 days to accept delivery before vin is assigned to the next person. I feel like a huge weight of doubt has been lifted now that I clear expectation. Looks like I can drive home for Christmas and go on a new years vacation to key west fl

OD 9/16
EDD 11/15-12/12
That's awesome, congrats! My SA hasn't been able to give me exact dates. He's just said to expect a vin in mid November and probably get delivery in late November. But this is the third different window I've gotten from him. None of the others have held, I'm hoping this one will.

Reactions: Vgrice
Is there a number I can call to find out this information?? I would love to know "when my car will be built"! The dam SC near me just gives me nothing and says that's not possible...
Agreed, I would love that # as well. I have the same build as you and every time I've called or texted, they have emphatically told me that they have no visibility in to manufacture date. In fact, they only see the EDD, same as us. I hope this person was right though!

Reactions: Tabor
My local Tesla store called me so it was only a number to that specific store and answered every question I had. They were able to look at a queue and told me my car is scheduled to be built next week.

Reactions: Viv1984
That's awesome, congrats! My SA hasn't been able to give me exact dates. He's just said to expect a vin in mid November and probably get delivery in late November. But this is the third different window I've gotten from him. None of the others have held, I'm hoping this one will.
Looks like the mid November rain of VINs is actually going to happen.

@Viv1984 Tesla just called me this morning. I had some questions for them so here’s my info. My car is scheduled to get built next since that’s where they saw me in line. So I should be expecting a VIN end of next week. After that it’ll take about 2 weeks to get to Florida and I can schedule for delivery. They said I can expect to take delivery of my car end of this month a little around or after thanksgiving but no later than early December.

I’m happy because they answered my questions and now I don’t have to keep checking daily for a vin. If vin is assigned I would receive a text message to notify me and you have 2 days to accept delivery before vin is assigned to the next person. I feel like a huge weight of doubt has been lifted now that I have clear expectations . Looks like I can drive home for Christmas and go on a new years vacation to key west fl

OD 9/16
EDD 11/15-12/12
Awesome News! I'm right in the same boat with you OD, Configuration ETC. Question... Did Tesla call you out of the blue, or had you contacted them before hand? I'd like to get the same information and put my mind at ease was well.

Awesome News! I'm right in the same boat with you OD, Configuration ETC. Question... Did Tesla call you out of the blue, or had you contacted them before hand? I'd like to get the same information and put my mind at ease was well.
I recently contacted my SA through email earlier this week but someone else at the store called me out the blue. Totally wasn’t expecting that call.

My local Tesla store called me so it was only a number to that specific store and answered every question I had. They were able to look at a queue and told me my car is scheduled to be built next week.
I think I'm going to call the place I'm picking up from. My SA actually works at a different site, so hopefully they'll have more info.

Ordered on 9/7 and picked up today on 11/3!
2021 vin but no regrets 🙂
I was so worried about gaps, paint chips and etc but mine was delivered flawlessly!

Attachments

• EB5B46ED-0F74-49DF-AB3D-A02F16ADC195.jpeg
    EB5B46ED-0F74-49DF-AB3D-A02F16ADC195.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 80
  • 26D51D58-615D-4E04-BB4F-E34E27FD6297.jpeg
    26D51D58-615D-4E04-BB4F-E34E27FD6297.jpeg
    608.8 KB · Views: 62
  • DAC8D8DF-CDFB-4DB8-9A49-C9BDBB74CD2E.jpeg
    DAC8D8DF-CDFB-4DB8-9A49-C9BDBB74CD2E.jpeg
    628.9 KB · Views: 54