Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got super lucky today. I had great SA on the main Tesla line checking on my order. He checked inventory across the country to see if there were any MYPs that had not been matched. He found a white/white and now I have an EDD of next week. Wonder if I got one of someone's VINs they rejected on this forum? It's a 20
I think I'm going to call the place I'm picking up from. My SA actually works at a different site, so hopefully they'll have more info.
I just tried calling an SA in another City and i got the same response from SA's in my city. They don't have that kind of information unless you have a VIN. More false hope !

What’s your spec? I ordered on 10/7 for a black/white and in Maryland too, my ED 11/15-11/26
What year model?
Sorry, apparently I don't know how to quote/reply anymore. (Some of this is duplicate information from above, but my posts are confusing now)

OD: 10/9 as a LR, changed to MYP on 10/11
Current EDD: Nov 14-Nov20
VIN (Received today): 2022

Specs:
MSM
Tow
5 Seat
Black Interior
No-FSD

Check out the email date.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211103-162917_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20211103-162917_Gmail.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 75
Sorry, apparently I don't know how to quote/reply anymore. (Some of this is duplicate information from above, but my posts are confusing now)

OD: 10/9 as a LR, changed to MYP on 10/11
Current EDD: Nov 14-Nov20
VIN (Received today): 2022

Specs:
MSM
Tow
5 Seat
Black Interior
No-FSD
My OD was 10/9 same spec as you except the tow. My EDD hasn't moved a nudge still at 11/29-12/27. Congrats on getting the VIN assigned!

I'm beyond f***ing LIVID. What conclusion can possibly be drawn? They're intentionally f***ing with me? They've selected a small percentage of orders and force them to cancel and collect free deposits? Someone at my local store is intentionally c*** blocking our order? WHERE'S MY F***ING CAR!!!!
I'm tempted to sue in Small Claims Court for material damages after I get my car. Just to **** with Tesla as much as they ****ed with us.

Oh and you can be damn sure I'm opting out of forced arbitration