Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice! I'm narrowing too.
Think we'll be getting 2022 VINS?
Mine didn't narrow, but others on West Coast did. I want the car before Thanksgiving since I'm going to be driving a LOT after that and not home for 4 weeks in December.

Anyone know if we can request being matched to the next available car with certain configuration? Like I don't want a white one, but MSM, black, blue would be fine, white interior or tow would be OK as well. Even dropping to a LR if I get the price it was back when I price locked. I don't want to lose my price lock though.

Reactions: Starway2001
Is anyone willing to share their SA info? I ordered online and never went through an associate. Seeing how some of SA's are sharing a good bit of info with some of you I would love to get in contact with one of them to see when my 9/27 order might arrive.

Reactions: kathya
Is anyone willing to share their SA info? I ordered online and never went through an associate. Seeing how some of SA's are sharing a good bit of info with some of you I would love to get in contact with one of them to see when my 9/27 order might arrive.
Call the sales center closest to you. They look up your order by phone number. The information they have isn't that great. They've been wrong a couple of times, but it does give you a little (false) hope after talking to them.

Reactions: Tabor
Mine didn't narrow, but others on West Coast did. I want the car before Thanksgiving since I'm going to be driving a LOT after that and not home for 4 weeks in December.

Anyone know if we can request being matched to the next available car with certain configuration? Like I don't want a white one, but MSM, black, blue would be fine, white interior or tow would be OK as well. Even dropping to a LR if I get the price it was back when I price locked. I don't want to lose my price lock though.
I'm in the same boat. I have family flying into Burbank Airport on the 23rd and 24th and then back again on the 29th and 30th. The beater Saturn ION I bought to get me by is already struggling to survive (like that Model T character from Pixar's CARS) LOL

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the price limits include sales tax and all the other fees? (In regards to the tax credit.)
It should just be MSRP. Not all states collect tax at point of sale. A lot of states make you pay tax when you register the vehicle.

Perfect example is Montana residents or LLCs created in MT, vehicle purchases will not be subjected to sales tax. Several other states also don’t charge sales tax on cars as well.

I'm in the same boat. I have family flying into Burbank Airport on the 23rd and 24th and then back again on the 29th and 30th. The beater Saturn ION I bought to get me by is already struggling to survive (like that Model T character from Pixar's CARS) LOL
Yeah, I'm driving down to Anaheim and back 2-3 times over Thanksgiving week, then have family coming in Dec. 5 I think so going and visiting where they'll be for a while, then road trip to visit friends. My car isn't in that bad of shape, but it's going to require major maintenence soon and I don't want to spend any more money on a car I'm trading in...

Reactions: Starway2001
I ordered online as well, but after the order was complete, I received a Welcome to Tesla email and it had an SA with contact details. It was basically a regional associate.

No tow and no fsd. Located in Oklahoma, but stupid laws in my state doesn’t allow cars to be sold without a dealership so I have to pick mine up in St. Louis, MO.
That totally stinks! The St. Louis dealership is about five miles away from me. When it gets close to your delivery date, I'd be glad to swing by the service center and give your MYP a good look over and send you pics.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin

Yes you can. I called and had an SA put notes on my account that I was willing to accept any config and any color. The next day I was matched with a car and I am picking it up tomorrow. That's a lot better than waiting until Dec 31st and having to reapply for financing.

Yes you can. I called and had an SA put notes on my account that I was willing to accept any config and any color. The next day I was matched with a car and I am picking it up tomorrow. That's a lot better than waiting until Dec 31st and having to reapply for financing.
Awesome! Good to know. Congrats on the car! Do they just mark you up/down based on prices at the time of your purchase? Only upgrade I have is the color.

That totally stinks! The St. Louis dealership is about five miles away from me. When it gets close to your delivery date, I'd be glad to swing by the service center and give your MYP a good look over and send you pics.
That would be awesome! Would save me a trip (400 miles) or Southwest flight. How is the dealership there? Are they pretty friendly or super busy all the time?

Awesome! Good to know. Congrats on the car! Do they just mark you up/down based on prices at the time of your purchase? Only upgrade I have is the color.
Actually, you're going to take whatever the difference is in the config -AND- you're going to pay the two increases that tesla put into the Y. Well, depends on when you originally ordered it but yeah, you pay the new MYP price as well. I paid an extra 4k I believe.

Actually, you're going to take whatever the difference is in the config -AND- you're going to pay the two increases that tesla put into the Y. Well, depends on when you originally ordered it but yeah, you pay the new MYP price as well. I paid an extra 4k I believe.
Oh then not doing that. Not paying tesla more for their shitty delivery practice. If I'm delayed again, I'm just putting a hold and I'll wait for a huge difference in the car at my current price and switch to something else