Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD updated to 12/15-12/31 today after it was 12/27-12/31 since I placed the order on 10/25
Seems like a lot of us are rejecting VINs or outright cancelling in order to get the delivery of next year. Tesla has got to be expecting this. My guess is they up the price by $2-3k here soon on the MYP... putting us folks with delivery dates of this year in a real pickle, especially if denying the VIN doesn't result in a bump to next year.

Heck, even a price bump on the MYP of $2-3k would only put it into the difference between LR and P that already exist for the Model 3 LR and P. At the beginning of the year the difference between the MYP and MYLR was around $9-10k... now its only $5k. SHOCKED it hasn't happened already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jbapckfan
Bringing this back. No car/no vin, this process has beaten me down I can't even argue with sales reps anymore. EDD 11/5-11/29, fully expect to continue to get pushed. Driving a musty rental until Tesla appoints me worthy enough for this car. God I hope all this is worth it.
Window has tightened to 11/10-11/22. Tightening window is a good sign right? Front side date has pushed, but back end date came up. Could it be possibly the light at the end of the tunnel?

Seems like a lot of us are rejecting VINs or outright cancelling in order to get the delivery of next year. Tesla has got to be expecting this. My guess is they up the price by $2-3k here soon on the MYP... putting us folks with delivery dates of this year in a real pickle, especially if denying the VIN doesn't result in a bump to next year.

Heck, even a price bump on the MYP of $2-3k would only put it into the difference between LR and P that already exist for the Model 3 LR and P. At the beginning of the year the difference between the MYP and MYLR was around $9-10k... now its only $5k. SHOCKED it hasn't happened already.
Yeah we'll see about the price bumps. I really won't reorder if it goes up again. Since I sold my 3 yesterday, I'm starting to not care as much about the tax credit tbh. 😄 Wouldn't even see that for over a year and every price bump +order fee eats into that if I had to cancel. Maybe just sell the MYP close to break even and reorder getting the tax break in a year or 2 when they refresh the model.

I just have insurance left to do and might wait until I hear someone to fill it in then delay the first VIN. I just hope they warn before cancelling the order. Who knows what they'll pull when everyone is trying the same thing lol. Exciting times!

Got VIN a week ago.

EDD IS 11/15-11/21.

No delivery text yet, so I just called them. Have a few days that work for me, so I wanted to get ahead of it and avoid issues.

They let me make an appointment over the phone for 11/20. And will update me if the car comes in sooner than later expected.