Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the typical (if there even is such a thing) time between the Estimated Delivery Date window the text to schedule the actual delivery date? I've got a EDD of 11/15-11/21 in Boston (I was told by the service advisor that the car is in transit to the east coast now).
At some point, Tesla will begin focusing on deliveries closer and closer to west coast. You are still likely to get a car before the end of the year, but there are so many variables to consider. Your EDD will give you something to look forward to (and the fact that it's a smaller window is a great sign,) but don't trust anything until you have a VIN. And even then, they may take the VIN away... Good Luck!

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Just as an fyi, now that I have a VIN I’m more seriously looking at insurance estimates. None of the big sites have the 2022 Model Y as an option yet and when I search by VIN it isn’t being accepted. So perhaps the VIN would be accepted after delivery but may need to talk to an agent.

Was gonna post the above but did not press button. Just got off with State Farm call. Wow, for a $0 deductible (I usually would do $1-2k but want $0 for all that glass) it would only be $121/mo for the MYP and our 2021 VW Atlas. That seems like a great deal. It was about $10
/mo less for a $1k deductible. Anyway, State Farm was able to add a 2022 specific policy easily on their end but not on their user site.

Reactions: Viv1984