Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
another day no vin.... called my SA no answers, no call backs, no emails. this sucks
To preserve your sanity, stop calling them. There's nothing they can tell you that you cannot find out on your own. I've purchased too many cars in my life across a host of manufacturers and have always found the sales reps don't know very much and have relatively little power to do anything for you and/or make decisions. Tesla is no different in that regard. And this is not a personal attack, it's a fact.

This was simple lack of experience for me. Every car I've bought before was on the lot, that day, pay, sign, drive off. Only ever owned Toyotas ... before that, a couple Saturns. This is my first ... "nice" car.

Was notified by Tesla to make an delivery appointment. I made it, then signed off the finance, and paid. I ASSUMED ... incorrectly. Won't be making that mistake again ... tho, in my defense, it's not like I've lost the money to internet scammers. ... Just paid a reputable company too early.
Understood. It happens. Learn and apply right?

Reactions: Tombaugh
Finally received my 2022 VIN a few minutes ago. For the new comers who are still seeing ambiguous answers regarding of how you’ll know if you have vin. This is what I received to my phone. I’m going to accept the tesla vision and proceed with setting up financing.

Attachments

• 80CE1A32-F999-484A-83D4-2EF146E10939.jpeg
    80CE1A32-F999-484A-83D4-2EF146E10939.jpeg
    199.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Finally received my 2022 VIN a few minutes ago. For the new comers who are still seeing ambiguous answers regarding of how you’ll know if you have vin. This is what I received to my phone. I’m going to accept the tesla vision and proceed with setting up financing.
Finally a Black/Black VIN! Congrats. My OD was 4 days after you........hope is alive.

Finally a Black/Black VIN! Congrats. My OD was 4 days after you........hope is alive.
Yes hope is alive and well. Just got off the phone with Tesla and there’s a train that brings the cars to the east coast to Birmingha,AL. That takes about 3 weeks then the trucks load them up and drive throughout the east coast to deliver.

Reactions: DVinVA