Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How was the quality?
No major issues visually....checked all around and under…I did see some micro scratches…probably from the protective plastic and detail job they did. 1-step paint correction and ceramic coating will knock it out.

I did just report that the wireless charging pad isn't working...no case on phone..tried both sides...tried different devices that work normally when charging on a pad.

Last edited:
Got my VIN today and got a Nov. 13, 8am-12noon delivery estimate.

I recall for home delivery, the car is just dropped off with no physical signing or any interaction.

For anyone that got home delivery recently, does this still hold true?

I won't be home during that time frame and I just wanna make sure I don't run into any roadblocks.
You have 24 hr from the time they drop it off to review/inspect/report. If there's something significant and you want to refuse, I'm not sure how that will work.

Somewhat unrelated:
I have a colleague that took home delivery on a MYLR about 5 months ago. Tesla never received payment from the financial institution (don't remember the name--maybe Alignment?) He ended up driving it for 3 months before they said they need the car back--never paid anything but insurance and charging. He said he couldn't ever get in touch with the financing company, tesla said it was fine just keep them in the loop. After turning in the vehicle he ordered another right away. I feel like this whole scenario could only happen in a world with contactless (at home) delivery.