Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP White/White
OD: 9/29
EDD went from 12/14-12/31 to 1/24-2/21, holy moly. Ordering a new MYP right now doesn't even show Feb yet.
I will add the caveat that I didn't complete my profile (registration/trade in) until 11/10. Not terribly mad in case the tax bill passes.

Delivery 11/20. SA called and said I should do my downpayment online, to make sure there’s no delays.

I said I prefer to use a cashiers check/loan check, so they’re following up to make sure that’s ok.

Also asked where car was, cause if they insist I pay online I’m not doing it until my car is on site…it’s in NJ. ITS CLOSE.

Ordered early October
Just got a call - ready for pickup Tuesday :)
MYP with tow hitch. 2022 VIN

Right within the delivery estimate Nov 14-20.

Initially my estimate was nov 5 - dec 5
Then it shifted to dec 20-31
Then it shifted to nov 14-20.

Got a call from Tesla today. They said I should pick up in a few days otherwise they’ll give it to the next person in line.

Super excited. She’s going for ppf same day

Ordered early October
Just got a call - ready for pickup Tuesday :)
MYP with tow hitch. 2022 VIN

Right within the delivery estimate Nov 14-20.

Initially my estimate was nov 5 - dec 5
Then it shifted to dec 20-31
Then it shifted to nov 14-20.

Got a call from Tesla today. They said I should pick up in a few days otherwise they’ll give it to the next person in line.

Super excited. She’s going for ppf same day
Wow seriously? I ordered August 1st. Still no call no vin nothing. Sayings Nov 20 to Dec 18. Been like that for a month or 2 now.

An OD of 8/1 for a MYP? That's crazy! You should be complaining to your SA all day long.
Unfortunately that really doesn't do anything. They tell you your car will be here around a certain date and then do it again when that date passes. After September (when 3 different sales agents guaranteed I'd get my car), my SA said that the car should be here 3rd week of October. Then that week said first week of November. As of this week, I'm being told by the end of the month. I'm guessing at that time he'll tell me that it'll be delivered at some point in December when November passes with no news.