Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MYLR today, delivery date October 2022... Fingers crossed for new updates to be included.
That seems like a long wait. I have a MYP and MYLR ordered, going to see which one gets here first when I can pick it up first. The LR was a late October order and showing me mid March- mid April delivery date. The difference in 3 weeks in order date can't be 5 months EDD, can it?

My guess is I'll get the vin for the MYLR and the next vin for the MYP around the same time in March.

That seems like a long wait. I have a MYP and MYLR ordered, going to see which one gets here first when I can pick it up first. The LR was a late October order and showing me mid March- mid April delivery date. The difference in 3 weeks in order date can't be 5 months EDD, can it?

My guess is I'll get the vin for the MYLR and the next vin for the MYP around the same time in March.
I guess it could be, with Hertz.

Finally got my 2nd VIN, delivery window tightened, and SA said my car is going through detailing and final inspection. Nov 12-17 is now EDD. Will let everyone know what that ends up being. I hope everyone gets their VINS soon
Final update: OD 9/2, 1st VIN 9/27, VIN revoked 9/28, VIN #2 11/11, and I received delivery today 11/12. Black/Black no tow.

It’s been a hell of a 2 1/2 month process. Quality is pretty good overall, small nitpicky issues but overall everything looks great. I hope you all get your car soon. See you in the other threads ✊

Call your dream a premonition. Vin'd about 4pm PST today. NF319*** FINALLY!!

I was having dreams too, don't feel too bad.
Congrats! I'm still checking, I'm still being left out 😢

About 3.5 weeks until I leave on vacation for a month. That's probably when I'll get the vin and then get pushed back to summer next year.

Reactions: acatwith12
@Viv1984 im still rooting for you to get a vin !
Thanks! Really hoping that my SA is right this time and I'm getting my car end of the month. I'm only going to be in So Cal like 2 days between December 5th and January 3rd. Would be great to drive the MYP on the trip instead of my car too.

Did a quick inspection over the vehicle. Pretty much flawless. Fit and finish is excellent. Everything seems to be working perfectly. A few tiny scratches but nothing to even make a fuss over.

But the 1 glaring issue is this. Apparently it is common, but still annoying considering it is a brand new car.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-211400_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211112-211400_Gallery.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 80