Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow, it got pushed back almost a week before entering it? Mine always gets pushed back the second day after entering. We'll be in different shipments, but hopefully they'll build our cars in the same batch. Let's hope for pre Thanksgiving vins!
I’ve never entered my EDD’s it always gets pushed back before.. frustrating seeing people get their vins before us with later OD.. but wait will be worth it!

I’ve never entered my EDD’s it always gets pushed back before.. frustrating seeing people get their vins before us with later OD.. but wait will be worth it!
Yeah, I'm getting a little excited again, it was so frustration the last month+ with them pushing it back, hopefully it's finally in the home stretch! My living room is full of accessories I don't really have space for.

OD 9/27 with EDD Oct 17-Nov 7 and changed interior color to black on 9/29 and on same day changed again back to white color interior.
Subsequently around 10/9 EDD changed to Nov 17-Dec 7.
Today my EDD narrowed from a 3 week window to a 2 week window of Nov 26-Dec 10.

Seems like it is scheduled for build and VIN pending very soon.

I believe my indecision on interior color put me at the back of the line :(

Reactions: Tchao09
14 day window usually means vin is coming in about a week. That’s what happened to me.
Hopefully, I was down to a 2 day window in September, but I feel better about this EDD. Other CA orders have been filled and mine has to be one of the higher priorities once they start building my config.

OD 9/27 with EDD Oct 17-Nov 7 and changed interior color to black on 9/29 and on same day changed again back to white color interior.
Subsequently around 10/9 EDD changed to Nov 17-Dec 7.
Today my EDD narrowed from a 3 week window to a 2 week window of Nov 26-Dec 10.

Seems like it is scheduled for build and VIN pending very soon.

I believe my indecision on interior color put me at the back of the line :(
I wouldn’t be so sure, I ordered 9/21, and haven’t changed anything and my window is still almost 4 weeks wide, and keeps pushing out.

Ordered a White MYP with no extras

OD: 10/8
Original EDD: 11/13-12/11
New EDD: 11/28-12-25

New EDD was given today. Had an early production MY but wife got into a wreck & it was called totalled. Very ready & the delays are disappointing, but not surprising

How long from vin to delivery is it usually? I'm assuming within California should be pretty quick turnaround? I need to buy new tires before my trip too...
Of course YMMV, but I got my newest vin on Thursday. Delivery is Tuesday 12-4p. Tho my delivery has been rescheduled twice without my say-so ... they DID call to "confirm" the next day both times. When u DO get the first notification to make a delivery appointment, just expect that time will not hold.

Reactions: Viv1984
How long from vin to delivery is it usually? I'm assuming within California should be pretty quick turnaround? I need to buy new tires before my trip too...

Received VIN on Friday. Delivery scheduled for Tuesday. The service center just called and told me that my Model Y has already arrived and I could take delivery even earlier!