Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYP delivery date just moved to Nov 16-20 from Jan-Feb. VIN assigned.
I just ordered it last week.
7-10 day turn around time. Not sure if this is really good or really bad. Am I accepting a reject? Guess I will see.
Unlikely re: reject; more like right place / right time because a lot of people are deferring delivery until 2022, in anticipation of an EV incentive program showering federal tax dollars on purchasers.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
Took delivery few hours early, so happy to be back in a Tesla.
Car is perfect, no flaws kinda surreal. My best Tesla delivery to date, from my 3 to my old Y.
I think I have usb ports but then again I have no devices that use USB C to test.

MYP.jpg

If anyone taking delivery had not driven the MYP before I want a very brief driving review from you. I have not ridden/driven in a Y ever. I want to live vicariously.
I actually test drove it after ordering it lol. It was a Saturday in California, so I didn't get to really gun it, but wasn't that bad of a ride (the LR or the P). I could kind of tell a difference, but the MYP didn't feel too different from my Maxima in terms of ride quality on the little bit I got to drive on.

Reactions: Jbapckfan
I actually test drove it after ordering it lol. It was a Saturday in California, so I didn't get to really gun it, but wasn't that bad of a ride (the LR or the P). I could kind of tell a difference, but the MYP didn't feel too different from my Maxima in terms of ride quality on the little bit I got to drive on.
you get a VIN yet Viv? Or still waiting. Wonder if it's possible for us to go straight from 2 week to VIN

If anyone taking delivery had not driven the MYP before I want a very brief driving review from you. I have not ridden/driven in a Y ever. I want to live vicariously.
I drove a MYLR before ordering the MYP.
Haven't had a chance to fully step on the MYP yet.
From the only time I did a stop and go maybe 60-70% throttle. It feels about the same as 100% on MYLR. Totally not scientific observation haha.

• Funny
Reactions: ltsr and Jbapckfan