Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My morning routine consists of first thing check here to see who got a vin overnight or edd push, I saw ch1zzle's post about not refreshing every minute and I have been practicing the same since I have distill.io checking on the date for any update. Woke up and checked my email nothing from distill.io. I said to myself well let me update the app.
As I refresh a big yellow box under the picture of the car said something about checking my account because of changes to my order that could impact delivery, I immediately said to my self that it was going to get pushed again.
But to my surprise I had the accept tesla vision and right after pressing the button I have a vin assigned!! Finally boys
Congratulations. Very happy for you.

Any Sacramento folks in here that ordered from Rocklin around 9/29/21? My delivery window has not budged from 11/24 to 12/24. No word from the sales guy - crickets, and all my "tasks" have been completed since two days after OD. Just trying to see if anyone else has seen so little activity from the Rocklin dealer. The sales guy told me to choose "cash payment" so they prioritize the order even though I'm financing. I still have to sell my K900 before I can take delivery of the Tesla and I'm worried I won't have enough time to do all that if I get notice just days before my pick up date. Anyone? Beuler?
Hello fellow Rocklin order friend,
My OD was 9/20 and completed everything the same day. Initially my EDD was November then a frantic end of quarter push changed me to 9/22 - 9/26 a day later so I got financing in order. :-/

After that the EDD had changed to a 4 week window and has pushed to a new 4 week window every 8 days. This happened 3 times and today the end date stayed the same but beginning of the window shifted to 11/19 (so now a 3.5 week window)

I had zero contact a few weeks ago so I called Rocklin to make sure I completed everything I was supposed to. They were friendly and gave their best answer essentially saying that it would be radio silence until I received a vin.

One update from getting my car.

I wasn’t sure about the free premium connectivity length. Since it recently went down to 30 days.

If you ordered when it was still 12 months, you get 12 months.

I scanned the user agreement saw it mentioned a trial, but not the length. So thought I would be getting 30 says, but I got 12 months.
if you ordered before the 30 days changes you get the 12 months

Any Sacramento folks in here that ordered from Rocklin around 9/29/21? My delivery window has not budged from 11/24 to 12/24. No word from the sales guy - crickets, and all my "tasks" have been completed since two days after OD. Just trying to see if anyone else has seen so little activity from the Rocklin dealer. The sales guy told me to choose "cash payment" so they prioritize the order even though I'm financing. I still have to sell my K900 before I can take delivery of the Tesla and I'm worried I won't have enough time to do all that if I get notice just days before my pick up date. Anyone? Beuler?
I ordered on 9/25 and have the same delivery window. And nothing from the Rocklin dealer.

A new morning, and in lieu of a rescheduled 4-hour delivery window (they missed the window yesterday without bothering to call or contact) ... a new EDD range: 11/17 - 11/21. ... There goes that carrot.
Man I would be pissed if my EDD bounced around this much. And to get screwed over on a scheduled delivery is unacceptable.

Reactions: Tombaugh
I was totally expecting this, but my EDD window just contracted more to 11/18-11/30. Still waiting for my hopes to be crushed, but so far the EDD movement has been positive 😶‍🌫️

Nice! Hopefully you get your car soon and don't have it pushed back after getting a 2 day window.

Entered my 7th (I think?) window today. It should get pushed back tomorrow. I'm hoping that it shortens the window again but not going to get excited before I check tomorrow morning. I've learned by now that it's more likely to be disappointed by them.

Reactions: jj3884
One update from getting my car.

I wasn’t sure about the free premium connectivity length. Since it recently went down to 30 days.

If you ordered when it was still 12 months, you get 12 months.

I scanned the user agreement saw it mentioned a trial, but not the length. So thought I would be getting 30 says, but I got 12 months.

For premium connectivity, the transition date from 1-yr to 30 day trial was on 10/15.

Anyone see a matte MSM Tesla with neon green brakes like these? I think it would look pretty slick.

Attachments

• 144EF664-D2EF-4120-8E87-63B182783BBA.jpeg
    144EF664-D2EF-4120-8E87-63B182783BBA.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: jaytx