Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In NJ, Black/black, no other options. OD 10/15, original EDD 11/27/-12/25, shortened yesterday to 11/30-12/14, after getting a text if I have a trade. Most days of the EDD window we will be out of the country, so I put the order on hold till 12/12. Actually would prefer to get it in 2022, not in a rush.

Last edited:
I did an MYP order on 10/30 White no options, live in SoCal. Soon after it provided the EDD Dec 14-31. Any tips on if that is realistic or when I may hear some updates? Thanks.
It's not a "line" or "queue" that we traditionally think of. It's an algorithm. More akin to a bingo hopper, unfortunately.

I suspect Tesla's corporate culture right now is very anti-California and that has permeated into delivery priorities as well.
Never even thought of that. It does stand to reason though. Could be, or not, but given the recent move it could be a little nudge to that effect. Either way, I sure would like to know a more precise date so I can plan the sale of my other car!

My morning routine consists of first thing check here to see who got a vin overnight or edd push, I saw ch1zzle's post about not refreshing every minute and I have been practicing the same since I have distill.io checking on the date for any update. Woke up and checked my email nothing from distill.io. I said to myself well let me update the app.
As I refresh a big yellow box under the picture of the car said something about checking my account because of changes to my order that could impact delivery, I immediately said to my self that it was going to get pushed again.
But to my surprise I had the accept tesla vision and right after pressing the button I have a vin assigned!! Finally boys
And they are already in the “32” vins I see. Pumping those bad boys out

Reactions: gabesir
Never even thought of that. It does stand to reason though. Could be, or not, but given the recent move it could be a little nudge to that effect. Either way, I sure would like to know a more precise date so I can plan the sale of my other car!
Logic suggest probably not. But logic also states they're built in batches based on configuration/region -- therefore logic dictated I should've gotten my car several batches ago. Some of us, however, have been singled out for abuse by the algorithm with zero ability for human intervention. Illogic then becomes the only answer to the mayhem.

Logic suggest probably not. But logic also states they're built in batches based on configuration/region -- therefore logic dictated I should've gotten my car several batches ago. Some of us, however, have been singled out for abuse by the algorithm with zero ability for human intervention. Illogic then becomes the only answer to the mayhem.
Let's hope for vins in the next day or two. About 2.5 weeks until I go on vacation, so they need to get me the car ASAP so I can get PPF and new wheels on there.

Because I find it morbidly funny.... here's my full EDD history with Tesla.....

Performance Model Y
Red | White | No Tow | No FSD
Order date: 8/20

EDDs:
4-5 Weeks
September
4-5 Weeks
9/21-30
9/8-28
9/14-29
9/18-30
9/20-30
9/23-30
9/26-30
9/28-30
VIN #277
VIN Unmatched (no explanation given)

9/28-9/30
10/3-10/23 <<< knowing what we know now about October, this EDD is pretty preposterous
10/11-10/31
10/27-11/24
11/1-11/29
11/4-11/28
11/7-11/20
11/10-12/05 <<< this is where I lost my sh*t and my wife intervened
11/12-12/09
11/16-11/30
11/19-11/30

Last edited:
OMG there's a Feline Conservation Center in Rosamond! I would love to visit.

Edit: Haha, you guys downvoting me 🤣. We'll get it some dayyyyy. As long as it comes by end of November I think I'll be happy
Yeah, I haven't been to the feline center in like 20 years, I just moved out to Rosamond recently... I got the keys 2 weeks before the Covid lockdown.

And we're not down voting, just that it's bad news lol. I'm good with end of November or first week of December. I'm leaving Dec. 5 and probably not going to be home more than a day or two between then and January 3rd.

• Love
Reactions: acatwith12