Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us taking delivery of a performance vehicle with summer tires in winter it looks like having tires installed by Tesla at time of delivery is possible. Low is expected to be 38°F day I pick up and fortunately should not snow before then. Anyway, good idea to get tires before your vehicle if you’re in a similar situation.

Attachments

• 6CDC4675-616F-4392-BFAA-A24F3DBE2AB0.jpeg
    6CDC4675-616F-4392-BFAA-A24F3DBE2AB0.jpeg
    531.8 KB · Views: 85
For those of us taking delivery of a performance vehicle with summer tires in winter it looks like having tires installed by Tesla at time of delivery is possible. Low is expected to be 38°F day I pick up and fortunately should not snow before then. Anyway, good idea to get tires before your vehicle if you’re in a similar situation.

I've got brand new R241 wheels and Nokian Hakka tires sitting on a rack at a tire shop near my delivery center... just need a damn car!

I've got brand new R241 wheels and Nokian Hakka tires sitting on a rack at a tire shop near my delivery center... just need a damn car!
I ordered those same wheels! I wanted the 8.5 width but they're sold out until February, so I got 9.5 that should be delivered by the end of the month. Think I'm going with AS4 tires.

EDD disappeared on the app... hoping it's a sign that it's updating! But not betting on it

Reactions: Montucky
Are the Michelin AS4's still the only all-season tires that will fit on the 21's?

Do you have tires you're taking to the SC for them to put on?

I absolutely hate the way this thread is sucking me in like a child anticipating Christmas morning.
I'm brand new to this and am doing the same thing.. several times an hour.

My MYP EDD has gone from January, to Dec 15 - Jan 31, to Dec 03 (random) to Dec 31

I started out with a MYLR as my first order, which was June... then April 1 - April 30, then March 15 - April 15, then back to June and I said screw this, changed it to MYP and it's been a _little_ more consistent.

11/3 EDD: 11/17-11/21 (VINed)
11/4 EDD: 11/16-11/26
11/10 EDD: 11/17/-11/21
11/14 EDD: 11/18-11/21
11/18 (this morning) EDD: 11/18-11/22
11/18 (now) EDD: date disappeared and the page looks different from before.

Called Tesla twice the past week (11/15 and 11/17) to inquire about delivery date and have been told to wait for a call from the local delivery team. I'm getting more and more frustrated about this. Does anyone have any experience with this situation and can shed light on this.